I’m starting a list of things I own or have owned. Everyone else has 100 things about them. I just have to be different… I’ll keep adding to this until I hit 100.
1. An espresso machine. I got it for my 5 year anniversary at the Cemetery.
2. A six foot tall inflatable giraffe. It was a birthday pressie from my friend Mary in Arkansas.
3. Blogography playing cards. They are the coolest cards ever!
5. A Starsky and Hutch Gran Torino. I got this when I was 16. It was totaled when I was 21.
6. A black lacquer dining room table.
7. A memory foam mattress topper. I’m too poor to own an entire memory foam mattress.
8. Lion King Christmas ornaments. Leftovers from Nikki’s (Motley) childhood.
9. A pair of tweezers that belonged to my mom. They’re pretty old and I still use them.
10. A Sorcerer’s Apprentice antenna ball. Although, the car has a shark fin antenna so I can’t use it.
11. My first brand new car, the Catmobile! A black 2016 Hyundai Elantra.
14. An Asus gaming laptop although, I don’t game.
15. Purple reading glasses with zebra stripes on the arms.
16. An Ergodic Systems coffee mug. (The best tech guys in all of OC.)
17. A Sony smart phone.
18. A videotape of the cartoon movie BC Rock. (I gotta look for this in DVD.)
19. A San Jose Sharks jacket.
20. An Ellora’s Cave “Refuse to Behave – Bad Girls of Romance” T-shirt.
21. Texas, a signature in screen Nagel serigraph that was used for the cover of Duran Duran’s Rio album.
24. A 1970 white Cadillac DeVille. Bought it off my mom. It was christened The Land Yacht by the MetalHeadz of Salinas.
28. Purple Bebe reading glasses.
30. A silver 2003 Infiniti Q45. Well, it was Rott’s really, but he said I owned it too. I drove it on occasion until it became the Wobbler (suspension went bad.) And then we traded it for the Catmobile in June 2015.