I haven’t done much about adding to my 100 Things so I thought I’d drop a few on here today since I was rudely awakened forty minutes before my alarm goes off. Since normally I post hotness and hotties on a humpday, these items are all related to heat, hotties… you get the picture.
- I haven’t had sunstroke, but I have had sun poisoning. If I’m in the sun too much now, I get really sick later. Chills, fever, shakes, nausea. It’s awful.
- I still have a nostalgic kinda thing for my ex, the hottie named Paul. It’s fueled some dreams, some fantasies, and few writing projects. Hot men make good muses.
- I get really homesick when it’s hot here. I mean, 68 degrees and overcast is the perfect weather to me. It’s what my body is used to after living 30 years in that climate. When I’m really overheated and miserable in my hot, swampy house, I just wanna lay down (in front of the fan, of course) and sob because I miss home so much.
- When I look at some of the old photos of me, from my 20’s and a few from my 30’s, I think, my God. I was pretty and never knew it. How did I never know it?
- Me and another blogger (male) have this torrid fantasy about sharing Kelly Monaco… and/or Marcus Schenkenberg. Rawr.
- I am addicted to hot wings. It is probably my most favorite food on the planet. Whenever I go to a new restaurant and I see hot wings on the menu, I have to try them. I’m not sure whose wings are my favorites these days because my favorite place, Big Red Wings on Santa Monica Blvd in West LA, is gone now. Hooters falls in the middle for me. Their wings are good, but not great. Not a fan of Wingnuts (the wings or the prices) either. El Toritos’ hot wings are actually pretty good. Same for Islands and Marie Callender’s. I just can’t pick a fave place anymore. I just keep trying wings from everywhere and some day I’ll find a replacement for Big Red Wings, I guess.
- I would totally watch soccer just to get my eyeballs all over that Brazilian soccer team. I think I need to move to Brazil. They have the hottest men, I swear. The models… omg. Rafael Lazzini, Andre Coelho, the Verga brothers and more. I would love to retire to Brazil and sit and watch the hotties all day long while twatting to everyone how happy I am with the scenery. Oh, yeah. Now, that is a fantasy!
- I don’t usually watch TV, but I’ve totally been watching In Plain Sight strictly to get a glimpse of the hottie on there, Christian de la Fuente.
- Hot tubs are one of my favorite things in the world. However, since there isn’t one where I live and I look like Jabba the Hut in a bathing suit anyway, I never get to indulge. If I ever get my own house, it would absolutely need a hot tub so I could sit in it naked and enjoy the heat without being self conscious.
- Another of my fantasy-wish list items, is to cruise on a private yacht and go swimming someplace where the water is warm and perfectly clear (and shark free). I’m not quite sure why the warm water is so attractive since usually I have a huge fear of water and swimming.
So that’s it for me for today. Here’s a couple of eye candy morsels for you before I go.
Brandon Boyd of Incubus. This is my favorite photo of him, taken at a Surfrider Foundation event.
This is Christina Scabbia of Lacuna Coil. Sultry voice, sulty woman. Now, you’re all gonna want to go listen to her sing, right?
Hope your Humpday is filled with hotties, but not hot weather. Ugh.