It’s My Party

I freaking hate that song “It’s My Party.” It’s a whiny song. But unfortunately, I’m a tad whiny today. It’s a holiday. I’m home. I’m upset. I didn’t really sleep last night either. I’m not in the mood to blog. I’m not really in the mood to do anything except maybe cry some more which is stupid cause that’s what I did all night. It didn’t even ease my stress which is pissing me off. My Next Day Flyer order is all jacked up and when I try to call them the call keeps getting cut off. Grrr. I may have to go get a pedicure…

Anyway, even though I’m not in the mood to blog, I try to not miss my Mondays here and I guess I really need Marcus today. I don’t like to disappoint those who stop by just to ogle him.

He’s so pretty. *sigh* I’m off to have a private pity party now and try to write more of Breathe Me In. Maybe I can channel my angst. I hope so anyway. I have a deadline.

Hope your Monday is miles better than mine!

14 Responses to It’s My Party

Jen – We would probably wear out the batteries in our cell phones, dontcha think? LOL I feel better after a pedicure. Last night’s mini-war has calmed to an armed truce I think. Not sure. We’re not speaking to each other yet.

3. Darlin’ you need my phone number!
    I don’t know what’s going on, but I hope it gets better.

4. Darlin’ you need my phone number!
    I don’t know what’s going on, but I hope it gets better.

Nikki – I love you too. Dunno if I can get you. Big Ugly Dodge won’t go.

Nikki – I love you too. Dunno if I can get you. Big Ugly Dodge won’t go.

7. Motley says:

Aww. 🙁 I love you mama. Feel better. Can you come get me Wednesday after school? I’ll clean up for you and stuff. 🙂

8. Motley says:

Marty – I love the Crue song, but the damned crying one fits better today. I’m sure the other person is thinkng the Crue song though because I definitely get the ‘just go away’ vibe from them.

Cat – I think I will take the afternoon to veg in the spa chair. I don’t mind the weather. I just need something for me I guess. Yanno, I’m really looking forward to RT. It will be like a vacay for me. *HUGS*

11. Cat Grant says:

I know the feeling, Lex! This weekend’s been a total pity party for me too. Maybe it’s the lousy weather.

Have that pedicure, and some chocolate too! *hugs*

12. Cat Grant says:

Have that pedicure, and some chocolate too! *hugs*

I’m not a fan of that song either. It’s too cliche in many ways and it’s played for too many subject matters. I’d much prefer to hear Motley Crue’s “Don’t Go Away Mad”, which IMO, is a much better choice lyrically.