Six Sentence Sunday 14

Ahhh, since everyone liked Carlisle and Nick so much, they are back this week, taking up where they left off with their teenage explorations.

As you may recall, this is part of a flashback to their youth. It’s actually Nick’s dream remembrance. I won’t tell you in what state he awakens from dreaming of his young adult years of freedom with Carlisle. *wink*

“Lips and tongues and fingers?” she asked him, her fingers stroking through his chest hair to find his flat male nipple. “Like this?” She dipped her head and laved the nipple until it hardened.

A groan escaped Nick. “Perhaps I shouldn’t have told you what I heard.”

Nick crushed her mouth beneath his, muffling both their groans of pleasure.

I muffed the number of sentences again. It’s hard to cut off at six and still give you a sense of the scene. Oh, well. Perhaps I’ll do better next week!

To read the other awesome Six Sentence Sunday offerings, go HERE. And on February 27, Six Sentence Sunday has its anniversary. There will be lots of prizes including a signed copy of my EPIC Finalist Ride the Lightning.

Have a great Sunday!

22 Responses to Six Sentence Sunday 14

1. Mmm. Experimenting sounds good right about now.

2. Lots of firey innocence! WTG!

3. She looked at him with a knowing woman’s expression. “Just think,” she whispered as her fingers reached for the buttons on his breeches. “We have the whole summer to experiment.”

Sounds like they had one interesting summer to look back on! LOL love it; 'knowing woman's expression'.

4. Arlene Webb says:

When the sentences flow like that, I defintiely dont want you to stick to a mere six. Young love, sweet and exciting, and shown so well.

5. Darcy Drake says:

Oh Miss Valentine, you cheater! ;D Thank you so much. I loved the taste of the scene.

6. Liz says:

Nice job – look forward to them experimenting!

7. Ah, young love. So sweet

8. Love the sense of teasing and adventure between the young characters in this flashback. Bet his memories are having one heck of a physical effect. *grin*

I don't mind reading a few more sentences, especially when stopping at just six doesn't give a complete sense of the scene. I think I had eight or nine one week, but two of the sentences were one word and two words, so it really didn't make the overall length of the snippet longer than others being posted.

9. A whole summer of experimentation…sounds like bliss! Love their chemistry you've created.

10. Eleri Stone says:

Experimentation is always good : )

11. Dee – We'll see if the contest judges like the first 30 pages of this baby. But even if they don't, I'm golden cause you liked it. 😉

Heather – They are one of those couples that should never have been separated. Good think I am all powerful and can put them back together!

Marie – I try to stick to the six as closely as possible. It's hard to count when it's dialog.

Lyncee – Oh, they had a lot of fun!

Jayel – *snicker snort* You're too funny!

Jessica – I think they will be back next week unless I write something really awesome and shareworthy in Breathe Me In.

Sarah – I'm planning on showing how he awakens next week!

Taryn – Thank you!

Rebecca – You know teens, they didn't think the summer was enough time!

12. I'm all for experimenting. And a whole summer worth? Wow.

13. Sarah Grimm says:

I think I can figure out just what state he wakes up in. Great snippet.

14. Glad you gave us more of this story! Great six… or whatever. 🙂

15. jayelKaye says:

Ah yes, I remember those summers when my cousin's friend was visiting and… Oh, I'm sorry..never mind….

I Loved you six!

16. lyncee says:

A summer of experimenting huh??? could be fun :0)

17. Marie Dees says:

I don't mind an extra sentence or two.

18. I like this couple a lot! Looking forward to more next week.

19. Dee Carney says:

Sexy couple. Great job as always!