When I think of the word “versatile” I think of this guy: Andrei Andrei.
If you’ve been coming to my blog since it started you might remember his face. He’s been on here before. He’s not as hot as Marcus but he’s close. His blog is called Versatile and I subscribe to the feed and get notices from him when posts videos and photos. He’s some seriously good eye candy. He also inspired a plot but I’ve yet to finish that book. Maybe this year…
Anyway, the versatile part of today’s post isn’t about Andrei. It’s about Nina Pierce who gave me the Versatile Blogger Award. Giving me the award means I need to tell you seven things about me and then pass this award on to some interesting folks I think you should check out.
I know it’s sorta meme-ish but without Diesel‘s Grundir on the payroll, protecting me from memes, I’m sorta stuck. Since it’s Christmas week, I thought I’d give this a holiday twist and make each thing about me Christmas related. So here goes:
1. I love Peppermint Bark. It’s my favorite Christmas thing. I’ve been hunting for Hagen Dazs Peppermint Bark ice cream because Selena Illyria said they came out with some.
2. I still have the stocking my mother bought for me when I was a baby. Yep. It’s almost 50 years old. There’s a photo of it on my Flickr page. Don’t mind the caption on. It’s older now!
3. I like Christmas lights year round. When we first moved into the condo we live in now, Rott strung Christmas lights around the bathroom mirror for me. His idea but I love it!
4. I don’t really like turkey for Christmas, but the company I work for always gives us one. I prefer ham because we just had turkey a month before on Thanksgiving. I bought a ham this year. The bird goes in the freezer until I need to warm the house on a cold day!
5. When we lived in Tempe, AZ for a year, the Tempe Fire Department adopted us and gave Nikki a wonderful Christmas. She was about 18 months old.
6. I’m a sucker for a great Christmas romance book right down to the sappy Regencies with proposals beneath the mistletoe, secret babies, pretty much all of it if it’s a Christmas story. The rest of the year you couldn’t pay me to read a secret baby story.
7. Everyone knows that I love Josh Lanyon’s Christmas story The Dickens With Love, but my favorite Christmas book of all time is Gift of the Magi. I even took that theme and used it in Christmas Hookup, my free Christmas story.
So, there ya have it! Seven Christmas things about me! Now, go on out there and check out Nina’s seven things and the seven things of the two people I talked into doing this meme with me!
Now, that the versatile blogger meme is over, it’s time for a Marcus!
Where is my drool bib? I swear each image is better than the last. How does he make almost 40 look so damned good? *sigh*
Okay, before I toddle off, don’t forget to come by the Lex Valentine blog and comment on today’s post for a chance to win a free Christmas book during the last week of my 30 Days of Christmas event!
Happy Christmas Week Monday!