Hairy Grannies

What’s the deal? Have you looked at the spam on your blog lately? Mine is filled with ads for photos of hairy grannies. That has to be the most bizarre thing I’ve ever heard. I mean, I know there is every kind of fetish imaginable out there and hundreds of thousands of websites that will indulge those fetishes despite how extreme they may be. But c’mon. Hairy grannies? Who gets off on looking at hairy grannies? And just exactly what IS a hairy granny?

I’m starting to think maybe I just don’t want to know. It’s gotta be something bad. Like gross bad. Like pervert bad. And I wonder at the grannies who let people photograph them. What self-respecting granny does that? Are they all Photoshop images? Like Worth1000.com? *shudders* God, I just need to delete those spam comments. I’m getting visions of some pretty bad stuff here.

So despite the hordes of kinky spam comments I’m likely to get by talking about what’s in my spam folder, I just had so many of them that I had to mention it. Don’t think I’ll ever understand the kink though. LOL

Well, it rained all Sunday and Sunday night. I can handle the rain. I like the rain. What I don’t like is being the only building on the block whose sprinklers come on at 7 am when I am leaving for work. I can’t get to my freaking car without walking down the alley, out to the street, and around the corner. The entire sidewalk between buildings and down to the street sidewalk is flooded. The grass verge and the stepping stones to get to the curb are all flooded. The sprinklers are going nuts spraying water everywhere. If I want to get to my car I either walk the equivalent of a block and a half or I get drenched.

When I saw the water going, I checked the buildings on either side of us. Neither of them had sprinklers on. I looked down the street. No one had sprinklers on. Just my building. The mother effers. Grrrr. First it’s parking wars and my neighbors who disobey all the association parking rules, now it’s the fucking sprinklers. I swear it does not pay to live where I live and have a vehicle.

I swear, I’m like a magnet for this sort of BS. I mean, how many of you have to deal with shit like this? I live a Murphy’s Law life, seriously. If it’s not one thing, it’s another. And I’m so not going into the Big TV debacle. Oh, no. But as I’m writing this…the damned thing is still not hooked up. This time Rott’s excuse has to do with Sony’s paperwork that says you need to install some software first and once you do, they can peek into your TV and see what you’re watching. Rott flipped out, howling about the privacy act. *sigh*

You all have to be having a better time of it than I am. Your December has to be better. I mean, none of you are stuck in the middle of a Christmas short story that you can’t finish, are you? You’re not having parking wars and sprinkler issues and expensive new TV hullaballoos, right?

It’s just me. My life. No one else could have this kind of existence, could they? God, I feel sorry for you if you do! It’s enough to make you want Alzheimer’s.

In order to combat these horrid feelings and the hairy granny visions, I need to gift myself with a Marcus!

Oh, yeah. Click on that and check it out full size. Yummeh!

Now, before I toddle off to work, don’t forget that you need to comment on each day’s post at LexValentine.com’s blog in order for a chance to win a book. I’m giving away books every day through Christmas.  Today’s book is my EPIC Award finalist Insolence. It’s the story of best friends (M/F) who discover they’ve been in love with each other all along. And there’s some kink in there to help things along. 😉

Have a great Monday!

10 Responses to Hairy Grannies

I’ve been getting tons of spam on my blog, too. But no photos and none with hairy grannies.

Hope the rain goes away for you soon there in SoCal. It’s been dumping like crazy there. Rivers for streets.

3. Carol says:

Oh, dear. I missed this! I was looking at today’s post and saw the pretty present in the briefs. Sigh.

Hope it levels out for you, Lex! Hang in there!

4. Carol says:

Hope it levels out for you, Lex! Hang in there!

Christiane – I feel like Pigpen with the cloud following me. I haven’t been able to ditch it in years! And the sprinklers were on this morning despite the fact that it just rained for 24 hours and the sidewalk already had 4 inches of standing water on it. *sigh* I had to hobble down the alley and around the corner. I like the idea of the hot firemen though. Good idea!

7. Christiane says:

Poor Lex, that is not a good way to start the day. Maybe you should get a hammer and knock off the head of the sprinklers. Then the owner will have to do something about them or not. He/she might not like the water bill. And the firemen will come, due to the street being flooded and you will have some yummy men to look at. It might brighten your day.

But hey, I have a little black cloud sitting just above my house. That cloud has been following me for a long time. Eventually it will get better.

8. Christiane says:

9. Try googling hairy grannies. You will be shocked. Must be hundreds of grannies craving attention. I’m 75 and a long-time Granny, but I doubt I’d ever be that lonely, if that’s what it is.

10. Try googling hairy grannies. You will be shocked. Must be hundreds of grannies craving attention. I’m 75 and a long-time Granny, but I doubt I’d ever be that lonely, if that’s what it is.