Rock N Mock

Before I show you a Jimmy on this lovely Thursday before a four day weekend for me…I have news! I have a release date for my Ellora’s Cave book Rock My World. If you like, you can click the linky and go see it’s page. It feels pretty freaking odd to see my pen name up on that site. And if you can’t tell…I’m decidedly nervous about my debut there. I’m worried about doing well. I’m having…performance anxiety!

Well, before I chew my nails to nubs, let me get you a glorious Jimmy. This cover is a mockup. See the watermarks? I haven’t had time to make the full sized one to send to my publisher yet. I’ve been busy writing and and doing other covers. But I can’t wait until this one is done. It promises to be a really gorgeous cover. Jimmy looks perfect for werewolf Ruan McCallan who leaves his home in the Scottish highlands to chase after his runaway dragon wife Diandra who has gone home to California and her family.

For another does of me and to find out how I got an elbow to the eye check out my Flirty Author Bitches post today. Hope you enjoyed this week’s cover even if it does have watermarks! Have a simply wonderful Thursday!

20 Responses to Rock N Mock

Carol – I thank you as the author and artist!

Shayla – They are hot, aren’t they? Dar did an awesome job on Rock My World. And I got really lucky with the images for Thunder and Myth. Thanks so much for the good wishes!

Carol – I thank you as the author and artist!

3. Wow! Both covers are some serious hotness! Congrats on the release date at EC! Many happy sales!

4. Wow! Both covers are some serious hotness! Congrats on the release date at EC! Many happy sales!

5. Carol says:

Congratulations on the release!
    And splendid cover!

6. Carol says:

Congratulations on the release!
    And splendid cover!

Julia – I think it’s hot too! Thanks!

Cindy – Thanks so much!

Becky – I love it when you say stuff like that! I’ve been thinking about my Becks story lately. I think I’ll be getting to it in the first quarter of the year. 🙂

Corinne – Thank you! I’m really pleased with the mock up.

Debra – Thank you! I’m so glad everyone thinks it’s beautiful.

Jan – I’m seriously in love with it and I’m really happy it’s receiving such a favorable reaction.

Julia – I think it’s hot too! Thanks!

Cindy – Thanks so much!

Corinne – Thank you! I’m really pleased with the mock up.

Debra – Thank you! I’m so glad everyone thinks it’s beautiful.

9. Jan Irving says:

Wow, what a truly gorgeous cover!

10. Jan Irving says:

Wow, what a truly gorgeous cover!

11. Beautiful, Lex! Best of luck with it!

12. Beautiful, Lex! Best of luck with it!

13. Corinne says:

That’s an incredibly gorgeous cover!!!

14. Corinne says:

That’s an incredibly gorgeous cover!!!

15. i just love when you are happy. so excited for you!

16. i just love when you are happy. so excited for you!

17. That is some cover hotness! Congrats on the release.

18. That is some cover hotness! Congrats on the release.