Not Mine, Still Hot

This cover is not mine. It’s still tres hawt. AND it’s a Jimmy Thomas cover which means it’s Thursday! Where the heck did the week go? I’m off tomorrow, taking a vacay day. Gonna write my fingers to the bone on Afterburner.

Before I leave you looking at this very hot cover let me tell you that the story inside is very hot too! And it’s a great story! Brought tears to my eyes and you all know what that means…I LOVED IT! Go get it. Read it. Smile. Laugh. Fan yourself profusely. And maybe shed a tear or two. Regina done good with this one! And YAY for Jimmy on the cover!

Ya’all have yourselves a great Thursday!

58 Responses to Not Mine, Still Hot

1. Carol M says:

Ok, there are book covers and then there are book covers and this is one of those covers.Another cover very well done Jimmy….

2. Carol M says:

3. The cover gods understand that there is always a hot, incredible romance on the pages of a Regina Carlysle book and it must be dressed appropriately!!!

4. The cover gods understand that there is always a hot, incredible romance on the pages of a Regina Carlysle book and it must be dressed appropriately!!!

5. Regina, you know I love your cover. 😉 And the book has to be just as awesome!

6. Regina, you know I love your cover. 😉 And the book has to be just as awesome!

Regina – It’s always a pleasure to feature one of your books. I love them. And I’m mean it when I saw it’s my privilege to have you for a friend! MUAH!

Amber – Chocolate maybe. HEH

Debra – It sure is!

Rebecca – It’s awesome. You’ll love it!

Mia – She does! And I’m glad to see you back around. 🙂

Cerise – I know! I read her Regencies before I ever met her. I like to think Karma was working OT when we met!

Taylor – She truly can. My mark of a good writer is the one who makes me cry. Regina does it regularly.

Kelli – I’ve had this blog since before I ever submitted a manuscript to a publisher. I can’t claim to have figured out the name and tagline myself since I had help from friends who are fellow bloggers. But it sure fit together and I’ve been really happy with it.

Judith – You’ll love the story. It’s very, very good!

Carol – You know it! Regina stuff is always smokin!

Laurann – Thanks! I’m hoping to get two or three short things done in the next month. But first Afterburner, then edits for Jilly!

Desiree – I can never go wrong when I pick up something you or Regina have written!

Jean – You won’t regret reading this book. And yeah, Jimmy is smokin. But on top of that…he’s just the nicest man ever! Seriously. I got to talk to him on the phone and he just melts you he’s so genuine.

Thanks everyone for coming by!

Amber – Chocolate maybe. HEH

Debra – It sure is!

Rebecca – It’s awesome. You’ll love it!

Mia – She does! And I’m glad to see you back around. 🙂

Judith – You’ll love the story. It’s very, very good!

Carol – You know it! Regina stuff is always smokin!

Thanks everyone for coming by!

9. Wow, I want this book.. wouldn’t mind having the model either….

10. Wow, I want this book.. wouldn’t mind having the model either….

11. Desiree Holt says:

This is one smokin’ hot book to go with the smokin’ hot cover. Can I just say I love your style, Regina, and what a pleasure it is to co-aurhot and collaborate with you. Everyone, you should buy this book.

12. Desiree Holt says:

13. Thanks Carol and Laurann! Ya’ll are soooo sweet.

14. Thanks Carol and Laurann! Ya’ll are soooo sweet.

15. Very hot cover and even hotter read! I loved this book, Regina!!! I can’t recommend it enough!!! Lex, happy writing tomorrow and great blog post…as always! ( Romanticon is two weeks away!!!)

16. Very hot cover and even hotter read! I loved this book, Regina!!! I can’t recommend it enough!!! Lex, happy writing tomorrow and great blog post…as always! ( Romanticon is two weeks away!!!)

17. Carol says:

Ohhh…Hot cover, Regina!
    And I agree…the inside, because it’s Regina, will be hot, too!

18. Carol says:

Ohhh…Hot cover, Regina!
    And I agree…the inside, because it’s Regina, will be hot, too!

19. Judith Leger says:

Mouth hits the ground. Oh, wow, it’s gorgeous. And knowing Regina, the inside is gonna be steamy hot. I love it. Okay, add to the list: Gina’s Trouble in a Stetson. I love a cowboy in a stetson. You certainly know how to write what we want. Keep ’em coming, love!

20. Judith Leger says:

21. Hiiiiii Kelli! I love Lex’s blog, too. Can’t wait to see you again in a few weeks! We’ll have to put on our dancin’ shoes.

22. Hiiiiii Kelli! I love Lex’s blog, too. Can’t wait to see you again in a few weeks! We’ll have to put on our dancin’ shoes.

23. (((((HUGS))))) Taylor, my friend. Can’t believe I get to do that in person in a few weeks!

24. (((((HUGS))))) Taylor, my friend. Can’t believe I get to do that in person in a few weeks!

25. HAHAHA. You, Cerise, write some pretty incredible regencies as well! Thanks for coming by and I can’t WAIT to hang out with you at Romanticon. Is it only TWO WEEKS???? GAH. Must pack

26. HAHAHA. You, Cerise, write some pretty incredible regencies as well! Thanks for coming by and I can’t WAIT to hang out with you at Romanticon. Is it only TWO WEEKS???? GAH. Must pack

27. Kelli Collins says:

I think the cover rocks (of course), as does the author. 🙂

I think I’ll never understand everyone’s fascination with Jimmy Thomas.

And I think the name (and tagline!) of this blog is awesome like whoa!

🙂

28. Kelli Collins says:

I think the cover rocks (of course), as does the author. 🙂

I think I’ll never understand everyone’s fascination with Jimmy Thomas.

And I think the name (and tagline!) of this blog is awesome like whoa!

🙂

29. Taylor Tryst says:

That is such a Smokin’ hot cover!!!

Yeah, Regina can totally rock a romance!

:}

30. Taylor Tryst says:

That is such a Smokin’ hot cover!!!

Yeah, Regina can totally rock a romance!

:}

31. Just have to mention too…be sure to pick up Trouble in Cowboy Boots (book one in the series). Smokin’ hot!!!!! And look for Ciana Stone’s Trouble in Chaps soon.

32. Just have to mention too…be sure to pick up Trouble in Cowboy Boots (book one in the series). Smokin’ hot!!!!! And look for Ciana Stone’s Trouble in Chaps soon.

33. TRUE WORDS on this book…and everything else Regina writes.
    Did you also know she writes REGENCIES? And they are smashing, too!
    Yum yum on Jimmy Thomas. The man is talented. And…um…never overexposed.

34. TRUE WORDS on this book…and everything else Regina writes.
    Did you also know she writes REGENCIES? And they are smashing, too!
    Yum yum on Jimmy Thomas. The man is talented. And…um…never overexposed.

35. Thanks Debra, Amber, and Mia! You are so nice!

36. Thanks Debra, Amber, and Mia! You are so nice!

37. Oooh, Rebecca! Now I’m freakin’ NERVOUS!!! LOL. Seriously, hope you like them.

38. Oooh, Rebecca! Now I’m freakin’ NERVOUS!!! LOL. Seriously, hope you like them.

39. Rebecca Rose says:

Actually, I just bought both! Let you know when I get them reviewed!

Have a Sparkling Day!

Rebecca Rose

40. Rebecca Rose says:

Actually, I just bought both! Let you know when I get them reviewed!

Have a Sparkling Day!

Rebecca Rose

41. Mia Watts says:

Wow! I wanna be her. Regina always rocks out a great story. 🙂 This cover is fantastic too.

42. Mia Watts says:

43. Rebecca Rose says:

Hot Damn! I’m gonna have to get that one. 🙂

Have a Sparkling Day!

Rebecca Rose

44. Rebecca Rose says:

Hot Damn! I’m gonna have to get that one. 🙂

Have a Sparkling Day!

Rebecca Rose

45. Debra Glass says:

That’s a wonderful cover!

46. Debra Glass says:

That’s a wonderful cover!

47. Amber Skyze says:

A smokin’ hot cover and a fabulous writer, what could be better? 🙂

48. Amber Skyze says:

A smokin’ hot cover and a fabulous writer, what could be better? 🙂

49. Aw, Lex! Thanks so very much for the sweet words and yes, having Jimmy on my cover was much the icing on the cake with this one. Some icing, huh? 🙂

50. Aw, Lex! Thanks so very much for the sweet words and yes, having Jimmy on my cover was much the icing on the cake with this one. Some icing, huh? 🙂