Not Mine, Still Hot

This cover is not mine. It’s still tres hawt. AND it’s a Jimmy Thomas cover which means it’s Thursday! Where the heck did the week go? I’m off tomorrow, taking a vacay day. Gonna write my fingers to the bone on Afterburner.

Before I leave you looking at this very hot cover let me tell you that the story inside is very hot too! And it’s a great story! Brought tears to my eyes and you all know what that means…I LOVED IT! Go get it. Read it. Smile. Laugh. Fan yourself profusely. And maybe shed a tear or two. Regina done good with this one! And YAY for Jimmy on the cover!

Ya’all have yourselves a great Thursday!

58 Responses to Not Mine, Still Hot

1. Wow, that is a great cover. Shoot you should never have told me it was an emotional read now I’ll have to put this one on my TBB list. My poor bank account. 🙂

2. Wow, that is a great cover. Shoot you should never have told me it was an emotional read now I’ll have to put this one on my TBB list. My poor bank account. 🙂

Lisa – I still have more Lisa covers to come! HEH

Tessie – Jimmy totally suits this book!

Carol – It is so yum…

Ame – Get the whole series. Very hot. Very sassy. Very sexy.

Jimmy – You are most welcome! Can’t wait to see the new images!

Lisa – I still have more Lisa covers to come! HEH

Tessie – Jimmy totally suits this book!

Carol – It is so yum…

Ame – Get the whole series. Very hot. Very sassy. Very sexy.

Jimmy – You are most welcome! Can’t wait to see the new images!

5. Jimmy Thomas says:

WOW! What flattering comments on both the cover and Regina! Congrats Regina! 🙂 And thank you everyone who likes this cover. It was fun creating this image, I love the entire series of image from this shoot; very sultry!

So many more images to come.. just finished a physique shoot 😉

Thanks again everyone, and thanks so much Lex for having me as your Thursday feature! 🙂 xo

Jimmy Thomas

6. Jimmy Thomas says:

So many more images to come.. just finished a physique shoot 😉

Jimmy Thomas

7. Ame says:

Awesome hot cover and Jimmy Thomas never looked better! I will gladly read it!

Ame

8. Ame says:

Awesome hot cover and Jimmy Thomas never looked better! I will gladly read it!

Ame