So Sorry

I don’t have a post for you today. I’m kinda upset. Someone close to me hurt my feelings very, very badly and I just need a moment to pull myself back together. I can’t abandon the things I have to do like go to work and take someone to school. Putting one foot in front of the other to do what I must to ensure people are fed and bills are paid regardless of how I feel takes all my energy. I just don’t have anything left over inside me to give to you today. So I’m sorry.

I did post over at Lex Valentine yesterday about alphas and betas. There’s even a couple of nice pictures although they aren’t Marcus. I hope you all have a much better Monday than me.

12 Responses to So Sorry

1. Vixen says:

Sending you positive thoughts of strength and healing. I am sorry that someone hurt you. Hugs.

2. Vixen says:

3. I feel your pain, honey!
    *big hugs*

4. I feel your pain, honey!
    *big hugs*

Marty & Dave, it never fails that when I don’t feel good or something bad happens, if I mention it here, the two of you arrive with words of support. You have no idea how amazing that feels when my own family turns me into FB hate-fodder. *HUGS*

Carol, things will work out, but I won’t forget that this happened. It’s one of those things that totally scars a relationship in a silent, beneath the surface sort of way. It totally undermines the good and that makes me really sad.

7. Carol says:

I’m sorry your feelings are hurt.
    Hope you work it out with them.

8. Carol says:

I’m sorry your feelings are hurt.
    Hope you work it out with them.

9. Dave2 says:

Feel better Winter!

10. Dave2 says:

Feel better Winter!

Awwww. Sadness…. Please get better soon and hoping whatever bad has come your way, that it will find it’s way out of your life quickly.