Pee in a Pickle Jar

I should probably tell you not to ask. But you know me. I have to tell! LOL I live in a condo. There are four condos in my building.  There are two connected garages for my building. Each condo gets ONE spot in the garages.  On each side of the garages is one parking space.  There are three people in the front condo, each with a car. There are two roomies in one condo, each with a car. There’s a couple at the bottom of my stairs and they each have a car. And… Rott and I each have a car.

So let’s do the math.  Six available parking spaces. Nine cars. Someone is gonna be ass out. The Asian couple at the bottom of my stairs seems to think that the parking spot next to our garage is their assigned space. They went out of their way to tell me this when I moved in. At the time, we only had the Intrepid so I didn’t give a rat’s ass, although I did point out to them that what they told me didn’t match what I read in the association rules. The bitchy Asian woman in the condo behind this couple thinks that the parking space next to the other garage is only for the condos whose front door is on that side of the building (her condo.) Again, that’s not what the association rules say. We’ve pointed this out too but the snotty woman just wants to be obnoxious about it.

Whenever I’ve parked behind our side of the garage (which technically isn’t blocking the fire lane because it’s NEXT TO the actual parking slot) the patrol puts a ticket on the Intrepid. My neighbors park behind their side of the garage all the time, but they never get a ticket. Weird, huh?

In January, new rules were sent around. It spelled out clearly that those spaces on either side of the garages (adjacent yanno) are for the people who live in that building. They are not assigned. It is first come, first served, and it doesn’t matter which condo you live in as long as it’s THAT building. When the new rules came out, the Asian couple who thought that was their assigned spot started saving it for themselves. Hubby goes to work right around the time I do. He gets home a little after me. Not by much. But his wife has started pulling her car out of the garage and into that space to save it for him. So I started grabbing the spot on the other side of the garage, right under my bedroom window.

My car got keyed. Then I started finding coffee tossed on the door so it dripped all over the handle. Or tossed all over the windshield and hood. The bitchy Asian woman and the people from the front whose SUV is too big for a space anyway (sticks out too far) always have those travel mugs for coffee in their vehicles. The bitchy woman has shoved Rott’s Infiniti SUV before too in order to set off the alarm inside the garage. Nice people, aren’t they?

Rott’s pissed as you can imagine. We’re probably gonna put a sign on the Intrepid indicating there is a camera in the window above (my bedroom window.) We’re looking for the long cable for the webcam. AND… Rott had me pee in a pickle jar. He says the bitchy woman better watch her step because head to head, her silver Infiniti sedan against his silver Infiniti SUV… Well, let’s just say the truck could drive right over her sedan. Yep. I do believe it’s war.

I dunno what’s gonna happen with the pee in a pickle jar. Nor do I wish to know. Thus far, the pee is still there in the jar days later. I’m not sure what Rott’s hatching in his head, but I wonder if that bitchy woman leaves her sunroof open a little in the garage when the weather is nice.

Now, on to a more pleasant subject than urine and keyed cars.  Marcus! Oh, it’s so nice to be able to look at his handsome face and forget my woes… Can I be his cellie?

If I happen to get any interesting video (if we can find the long cable) I’ll be sure to post it on my You Tube account and here too. Then you can all watch my bitchy neighbor vandalize my car before I turn the video over to the cops. Or should I just use it to get her to stop? How mean should I be? You tell me.

Have a great non-vandalized Monday!

24 Responses to Pee in a Pickle Jar

1. Lex, the pee in the jar is hilarious. I would like to know what’s going through Rott’s mind. And I can’t say I blame him for thinking it. Get those irritating people on tape, post it here and on youtube and turn them in. They’ll get what’s coming to them. Diva’s always do.

2. Lex, the pee in the jar is hilarious. I would like to know what’s going through Rott’s mind. And I can’t say I blame him for thinking it. Get those irritating people on tape, post it here and on youtube and turn them in. They’ll get what’s coming to them. Diva’s always do.

3. Marie* says:

Don’t use the pee use milk, my sister spilled a pint of fresh milk in her car & a few days later the smell had us gagging she had to replace the carpeting but the smell was awful for a while.
    Marie*

4. Marie* says:

Marie*

5. marot says:

GET THEM BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah I say all is fair in love and parking spaces. Far as the pee goes…..I really dont want to know what happens with that. Yeah that gross.
    To bad you couldnt shock them when they touch your cars. Just a little one, nuthin to kill them just enough to get their attention. I would pay to see that video.

6. marot says:

GET THEM BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Kat says:

How about using dog pee, that way there can be no tracing. I have 2 Irish Wolfhounds that could donate 😉

Kat

8. Kat says:

Kat

9. Lena Austin says:

If there’s a homeowner’s association, then there’s an ACC (aka the decoration Nazis). Visit them and explain the parking situation. Ask the Nazis to start patrolling and get their help. If there are only six spaces and nine cars, then perhaps in this case the ACC or the HOA will designate the parking spaces specifically to the units to keep the peace. In the meantime, keep a detailed journal with pictures for the cops.
    .-= Lena Austin´s last blog ..Did I Mention I was a Nominee? =-.

10. Lena Austin says:

.-= Lena Austin´s last blog ..Did I Mention I was a Nominee? =-.

11. I got nothin’. But I hope I get to see you catch the bitch on the webcam.
    .-= Jennifer Leeland´s last blog ..Welcome =-.

12. I got nothin’. But I hope I get to see you catch the bitch on the webcam.
    .-= Jennifer Leeland´s last blog ..Welcome =-.

People get so territorial with these issues. You and Rott have a right to park in the spot that is designated for you, let these people with the extra car or the crazy asian lady have to make sure they get “their” spot. Sounds like it’s war. Can’t wait to see what happens with the web cam and pickle jar.

Cora – We probably will call the cops if we get anything interesting on video. And we’ll post it on the internet too!

Margie – Yeah, I know that about DNA. In fact, the bitch prolly left HER DNA in the coffee via her lazy backwashing. I’m more interested in what the camera gets us.

Dianna – Rott’s just holding onto the jar for now. (Not literally though.) I think his mad has worn off a little. I’d rather get them in real trouble rather than copy their juvenile tactics.

Deb – Meh. The car’s not new enough for it to really piss me off. It’s mostly the principle of the thing… and the fact that all my neighbors are Divas. UGH. Rott wants to move in a really serious way.
    .-= Winter´s last blog ..Pee in a Pickle Jar =-.

.-= Winter´s last blog ..Pee in a Pickle Jar =-.

17. Deb says:

I second what everyone is saying.

Be careful, we need not to see you on TV, arrested.

Saran wrap the car, lol

18. Deb says:

I second what everyone is saying.

Be careful, we need not to see you on TV, arrested.

Saran wrap the car, lol

19. Dianna F says:

Oh ya call the cops on them…make sure to keep a copy of the rules that say that the spots are NOT reserved. Ohhh yes they can get DNA from urine BUT see if you can find a way to save the CATS urine to use instead!!!!!!!!

Even just water through the sunroof will cause her to sit in a wet seat and make the car smell unless she keeps it spotless…

you can always wait til it is REALLY hot and crack a few eggs onto her paint job. leave just the insides of them…

Dianna

20. Dianna F says:

Dianna

21. Margie says:

Word of warning, you can get DNA from urine so, be careful. It isn’t likely cops will try for it what with the cost and all for the lab work up for a simple criminal mischief case. But it will trash the paint job.

Your neighbors sound like total pricks. I hope karma kicks them in the a**

Margie

22. Margie says:

Your neighbors sound like total pricks. I hope karma kicks them in the a**

Margie

23. Cora Zane says:

Turn it over to the cops!!! (Unless they look like Marcus.)
    .-= Cora Zane´s last blog ..so a priest and an erotica writer were sitting in a bar… =-.

24. Cora Zane says:

Turn it over to the cops!!! (Unless they look like Marcus.)