Define Sexy

We watched the Transporter 2 and 3 last night. Jason Statham sure is sexy. True, he’s got the male pattern baldness thing happening, but he deals with it well. And he’s got some seriously nice shoulders and arms. I wouldn’t turn him down if he wanted to… well, you know. *wink*

Really though, the sexiness in those movies came not so much from Statham as from the car. That Audi A8 was like Super Car. It flew through the air. It drove on two wheels. It jumped, wove, and spun. It went into the goddamned lake and drove away a half hour later. And  in the end, it was shiny and gorgeous, all growly with power and testosterone. I was in love. I think maybe Rott was too despite the fact that it wasn’t a stick. I know it made him want to get rid of his SUV.

It’s funny how we define sexy. Everyone has a different definition. Yet, last night, that Audi defined sexy for both of us. Maybe for different reasons, but still the same outcome. It’s not often you can call a sedan sexy. That’s usually reserved for sports cars. And Statham did drive a Lamborghini in the second movie when he’s chasing Alessandro Gassman. (Whom my friend Carol uses to define sexy. But he has big teeth so he’s not even close to my idea of sexy. Well, maybe if he kept his mouth shut and didn’t smile. LOL) Yeah, the black Lambo was sexy, but still, the Audi was more so.

Perhaps that sedan came out more sexy in these movies because of the way they treated it almost as if it was a character in it’s own right. Tires smoking, engine growling, shaking with anticipation like a cat about to pounce, it prepares to break through the guardrail and leap onto the top of a train. Oh, baby. It was sexy. And I swear, that visual I got has to be what the filmmakers intended.

Everyone has their own definition of sexy, but a good writer can take the most mundane of things and make it sexy. The Transporter screenwriter sure did. The car had far more RAWR than Jason Statham… because someone knew how to write scenes where they focused on the car in a particular way in order to create an aura of “Oh, baby, sexy!” around what is essentially, a plain black sedan. I swear they should give that screenwriter an Oscar just for all the hard ons and wet panties the car caused in those movies. And I bet Audi wants to kiss his/her feet.

For this Monday, I need an especially sexy Marcus to combat that Audi. And I think I found one.

A wet man is good to find. Yum.

Tomorrow is Tuesday aka Release Day for me and Marty with Weirdly 3. Don’t forget to stop by his blog and offer your congratulations on the publishing of his first work of fiction. I know it won’t be the last.

Have a spectacular Monday!

16 Responses to Define Sexy

1. Pingback: Audi In Transporter | Audi Photos Blog

2. Pingback: Audi In Transporter | Audi Photos Blog

3. SurprisedMom says:

Bella Daddy sent me over and I’m glad he did! I explored not only this site, but the Lex Valentine and Marcus sites. Great reading. I’ll be back.
    .-= SurprisedMom´s last blog ..On the Road Again =-.

4. SurprisedMom says:

.-= SurprisedMom´s last blog ..On the Road Again =-.

5. maryo says:

That car is sexy but to me date sexy not take home forever sexy. I guess I am just to redneck cause to me take home forever sexy is a muscle car with dark windows. I dont need anyone looking in and seeing what i doing. Just remember the car a rockin dont come a knockin!!

6. maryo says:

7. Ame says:

Yanno, I do love a good sexy car. I fell in love with the Audi Lemans, a close cousin. It was in 17 Again. (I got it for my daughter, no making fun, lol) That was a hot car. But sexy for me is all in the language. Making me fall in love with the man before I even see his face. Ooo la la!

Oh, and thanks for letting me know when the release of Wierdly 3 is! Yippee! Book number 2!

8. Ame says:

9. Gooster says:

Glad you like my husband! LOL!

10. Gooster says:

Glad you like my husband! LOL!

Thanks for the mention again, Winter. Very nice.

Sexy… A nice looking car can be very sexy. There were some cars over the years that I would just love to drive, with their look and overall class. Most Porsche 911 models are pretty sexy looking for me.
    .-= martymankins´s last blog ..What Happens Before Vegas =-.

Thanks for the mention again, Winter. Very nice.

.-= martymankins´s last blog ..What Happens Before Vegas =-.

13. Margie says:

I think sexy is about the attitude too. There are some extremely sexy men out there that are not the traditional idea of sexy but through attitude and/or wit they just shine that mega hawtness that make us all drool.

Great post as always!
    Margie

14. Margie says:

Great post as always!
    Margie

15. Carol says:

Why, Lex…BIG teeth are SEXY!! The better to…..well, you know! LOL….

Cool blog, young lady! I love Statham, too…but the cars should get separate billing, as they are stars in their own right. And, yes, the Audi…Sexy, sensual, powerful car.

And…again…big teeth are sexy. They can do, oh so many things….lol….

Another nice Marcus, as always!

You rock, Ms. Valentine!
    .-= Carol´s last blog ..Eat Your Heart Out, Carrie Bradshaw…… =-.

16. Carol says:

Why, Lex…BIG teeth are SEXY!! The better to…..well, you know! LOL….

And…again…big teeth are sexy. They can do, oh so many things….lol….

Another nice Marcus, as always!

You rock, Ms. Valentine!
    .-= Carol´s last blog ..Eat Your Heart Out, Carrie Bradshaw…… =-.