I Stand in Awe

Thanks to Mina Carter who has no problems asking for what she wants, I have a new cover by the most sought after cover artist around. The buzz is that if you have an Anne Cain cover your sales will soar. I don’t know how true that is, but I’m about to find out. My latest contract with Liquid Silver Books has garnered me a cover I completely adore. And I stand in awe of this artist’s talent.  I can’t even describe how hot this cover is so I’m just gonna post it and let you all drool.

My Marcus for today seems nearly eclipsed by the beauty of that cover. Except that in my book, nothing ever eclipses Marcus.

If you want to see some vintage photos of me head on over to Facebook and look up one of my oldest friends, Kim Williams-Potts. Kim is Motley’s godmother and she posted some photos of me taken right after Nikki was born. Now, that is really back in the day stuff!

It’s a rainy week ahead here in SoCal so I’m gonna try to stay dry and warm. Hopefully, all of you do too! Happy Monday!

10 Responses to I Stand in Awe

1. maryo says:

Wow…..cant say more than that. To much hottness…..cant keep drool in…….there goes the laptop….

2. maryo says:

3. Margie says:

That is a majorly HAWT cover! Dayum, you are so lucky to have gotten a cover to match the quality of your work Lex! I can’t wait to read it!

Margie

4. Margie says:

Margie

Rebecca – She’s dead awesome and that cover is just the hottest thing I’ve seen lately. Although, the other 2 covers in this series are seriously hot too. I may post them all on the blog together later in the week.

Marty – She is THE hot cover artist. I’m really honored to have her work on my book. As for the rain, it’s coming down buckets. Supposed to rain all week. We’ll see how it goes. Hopefully, there won’t be mudslides and such.

I’m assuming Anne Cain is popular in the book cover genre. I must say that is a very well done cover.

SoCal needs the rain. Just hope it doesn’t rain too much there.
    .-= martymankins´s last blog ..Alex, I’ll Take Blog Posts for 200 =-.

SoCal needs the rain. Just hope it doesn’t rain too much there.
    .-= martymankins´s last blog ..Alex, I’ll Take Blog Posts for 200 =-.

9. I have been thrilled with my Anne Cain covers. She’s so multi talented and I love yours!

10. I have been thrilled with my Anne Cain covers. She’s so multi talented and I love yours!