Blech

I’ve had so much time off lately with the holidays falling as they did that I’m not very motivated to go to work. And the truth of the matter is that I’m not very motivated with a lot of things right now. I’m kinda in a BLECH mood. Here’s some of the things I’ve been doing. I think it will explain best.

I took down rottnroll.com so I could move it to new hosting. Cancelled the old hosting last night then didn’t bother to put in the nameservers to get rottnroll.com back up. Instead, Rott and I watched Taken. (Good flick BTW.)

I started to put the final scenes in a book for Cobblestone, stopped to make lunch, and then decided clean up my hard drive instead of write.

I discovered some of my books had earned silver stars at All Romance eBooks. I thought about putting the award banner on the book pages on my website and ended up chatting on IM to my publisher instead.

I went to the horse racing sim and set train for weeks for some of my horses. I pondered entering the ones that need to be entered in races for this week then decided to chat in their chatroom instead. (It was a funny chat too.)

So I procrastinated and dicked around. I did some stuff but not really the stuff I shoulda been doing. I was kinda BLECH. I think it’s a holiday hangover. (BTW Rott and I saw The Hangover on New Year’s Day. Very funny movie!) I even stood in the kitchen intending to make stroganoff for dinner on Saturday night and as soon as Rott said, “Want me to go get something?” I sent him to Burger King. Ahh, fries. Yum.

Speaking of YUM, here’s today’s Marcus.

This picture is in honor of the fact that I started Common Ground, book 5 of the Tales series. The prologue is Weylyn and his mate having sex out in the open in the Scottish highlands. They meet a female werewolf who’s been watching them get it on. She turns out to be the heroine of the story.  Chapter One starts off just bad. The hero is masturbating. LMAO Not sure where I got these crazed ideas from, but I think they are gonna work! Now, I just gotta ditch the BLECH and get to work on this stuff.

Have a great BLECH-free Monday and Happy New Year!

10 Responses to Blech

Marty – It’s pretty funny. Although, the Chinese guy irritated me. 😉

Karenna – Since I don’t have a MickeyD’s near me, Burger King has the best fries!

Hilly – You’re welcome. I hope you like it!

Mary – I would so drive the cop car. HEH
    .-= Winter´s last blog ..Blech =-.

Marty – It’s pretty funny. Although, the Chinese guy irritated me. 😉

Hilly – You’re welcome. I hope you like it!

Mary – I would so drive the cop car. HEH
    .-= Winter´s last blog ..Blech =-.

3. maryo says:

Luved the Hangover. I could see me doing some of that stuff. I’ll let Shiny take the Tyson punch though. You can drive the police car.

Never hurts to do something enjoyable before you get down to business. Cant wait to see the books.

4. maryo says:

5. Hilly says:

Apropos of nothing, I got the book and thank you so so much!
    .-= Hilly´s last blog ..Your Life Burns Faster… =-.

6. Hilly says:

Apropos of nothing, I got the book and thank you so so much!
    .-= Hilly´s last blog ..Your Life Burns Faster… =-.

7. I can empathize with the BLECHosity. Hope it passes!

I like Burger King…only fast food place around here that has veggie burgers.
    .-= Karenna Colcroft´s last blog ..Blog-terview with Patricia Bates =-.

8. I can empathize with the BLECHosity. Hope it passes!

I like Burger King…only fast food place around here that has veggie burgers.
    .-= Karenna Colcroft´s last blog ..Blog-terview with Patricia Bates =-.

There are times when you need to just say fuck it to some things and do something else, like watch a movie or clean up a hard drive.

I have The Hangover ready to watch at home. Hoping it’s as funny as everyone says it is.
    .-= martymankins´s last blog ..Top 9 Movies Of The Decade – 2000-2009 =-.

.-= martymankins´s last blog ..Top 9 Movies Of The Decade – 2000-2009 =-.