Christmas Card?

I made one. Yes, indeedy. Took last year’s and changed it. The credits at the end are a list of what I am thankful for this year. Make sure you watch it all. 🙂

Now, didn’t I promise you some feminine hotness? So here’s sorta how I see my three Tales heroines.

Shifting Winds

heroine: Elysia Granville, actress Naomi Watts

naomi_watts-as elysia

Hot Water

heroine: Eden Antaeus, actress Sofia Vergara

SofiaVergara1-aseden

Ride the Lightning

heroine: Emily Carrington, actress Natasha Henstridge

natasha-henstridge-asemily

And there  you have it! A look at sorta how the heroes and heroines of the Tales series appear to me. None of the photos do justice to the image in my head really. Immortals are all so much more perfect than humans and have that preternatural attractiveness that a human could never have. Meh. It’s one of the reasons I like my world so much. Even a woman like Emily who has more elegance than beauty comes of as extraordinarily gorgeous because of her dragon-ness.

Hope you all have a great Tuesday! Happy Holidays!

wintersig

8 Responses to Christmas Card?

1. Dark Angel says:

This is beautiful,Lex. Merry Christmas

2. Dark Angel says:

This is beautiful,Lex. Merry Christmas

3. maryo says:

That is a christmas card to live up to. Man I just bought mine at walmart.
    I hope you have a great christmas and even better new year. Luv my bitch!!!

4. maryo says:

That is a christmas card to live up to. Man I just bought mine at walmart.
    I hope you have a great christmas and even better new year. Luv my bitch!!!

Yay for female hotness for us straight males.

Thank you for the mention in the Christmas card. Very nice.
    .-= martymankins´s last blog ..Going Morgue =-.

Yay for female hotness for us straight males.

Thank you for the mention in the Christmas card. Very nice.
    .-= martymankins´s last blog ..Going Morgue =-.

7. and we are thankful for you!

(i love the photos of what you see when you write characters. way cool.)
    .-= hello haha narf´s last blog ..Best. Comment. EVER. =-.

8. and we are thankful for you!

(i love the photos of what you see when you write characters. way cool.)
    .-= hello haha narf´s last blog ..Best. Comment. EVER. =-.