The M’s Have It

Thank you to everyone who came by here to comment and wish me a happy birthday, who left it on my wall at Facebook, emailed me, twatted me, texted me, wrote blog posts and Yahoo group posts about me, etc. Your wishes made my workday (my deadline yanno) go much smoother.

No, I’m not done yet, but I’ve done a self-edit on Parts One and Two and fixed some continuity issues that were plaguing the story. One hundred and ten pages are as cleaned up as I’m going to get them for now. Now, I’m on the last bit.  Part Three is a wrap up. Get through all their issues and give them the HEA. Then a quick epilogue which will have a bit of my trademark humor (this book has very little humor) and it will be off to my editor. YAY!

I must say, Vahid has been a difficult character to work with. Stubborn. Secretive. Loyal. All of which serve to cause him problems with his mate. And all of which almost lose him his mate. You do get to see the tender side of this tough character though. When his mate tries to commit suicide, his reactions make you want to cry. When he tries to make up for three years of mistakes with her, you want to cry. He’s a character with very deep emotions and his intensity will hopefully draw readers to him.

671004_ratio3x4_width180Well, it’s Monday and I do have a Marcus and for my birthday I had… the Motherlode! WOOT! Damn. The M’s sure do have it. Marcus… Motherlode… Mmmmm chocolate. Rott bought birthday dinner from Claim Jumper including the Motherlode. Not the whole cake. Gawd. We’d be dead now if he had. One slice was enough for us to eat on all weekend long. I feel like I’ve been OD’d on chocolate cause I had some with Extreme Moose Tracks ice cream. Gah. That’s waaaay too much chocolate. It sure makes for a nice birthday cake though. One slice feeds all. 🙂

Here’s today’s Marcus. I needed something right up there with the Motherlode. Something to OD on…

marblog4

Mmmm, yeah. That works for me. What a gorgeous Monday Marcus. The M’s truly do have it today. Have a simply fantastic M-Monday!

wintersig

12 Responses to The M’s Have It

1. Carol says:

Oh, sure, Marcus is gorgeous. Cake is devine. But they are no Vahid. Naked. Ahhh.
    You’re creating my favorite hero so far, woman!
    .-= Carol´s last blog ..Eat Your Heart Out, Carrie Bradshaw…… =-.

2. Carol says:

You’re creating my favorite hero so far, woman!
    .-= Carol´s last blog ..Eat Your Heart Out, Carrie Bradshaw…… =-.

3. Iron Fist says:

I can be stubborn sometimes, but I think where you might be running into problems is coming up with the words to describe how awesome I look when I’m naked.

4. Iron Fist says:

5. Hilly says:

Motherlode Cake! Wahhhhh, this will be the first year in ages that I won’t be having that!

Happy Birthday again!
    .-= Hilly´s last blog ..Something Like A Phenomenon… =-.

6. Hilly says:

Happy Birthday again!
    .-= Hilly´s last blog ..Something Like A Phenomenon… =-.

Damn that Vahid. In real life, he seems so nice and easy going.
    .-= martymankins´s last blog ..A Quick One While I’m Away =-.

Damn that Vahid. In real life, he seems so nice and easy going.
    .-= martymankins´s last blog ..A Quick One While I’m Away =-.

9. maryo says:

That cake made me OD on it just looking at it. Glad you had a good b-day. Cant wait to see the new story.

10. maryo says:

11. Kathy K says:

Mmmm… yep those M’s have a way of making Mondays bearable!

Marcus it really to die for gorgeous… don’t think I could OD on him though. Get stuck? Yep… but that wouldn’t be too back would it?

Glad you had a really good birthday Lex… and congrats on Vahid and Emily. I can hardly wait!
    .-= Kathy K´s last blog ..Give Thanks in November Contest =-.

12. Kathy K says:

Mmmm… yep those M’s have a way of making Mondays bearable!

.-= Kathy K´s last blog ..Give Thanks in November Contest =-.