Boo Who?

I can’t remember the last time I dressed up for Halloween.  Actually, maybe I can.  It was 20 years ago. I was pregnant and sick. I had a boyfriend who wasn’t being very nice to me. Okay, he was borderline abusive. I lived in a house with a bunch of other people who freaked me out. Slept on a mattress on the floor… It was a sucky existence.

So one of the roomies came home from work and discovered it was my birthday. (She was a truck driver, not that it matters to the story, just thought I’d toss that in.) She decided we would go trick-or-treating to celebrate. She took one of the other roomies sheets (They didn’t get along) and cut out eyeholes. Dropped one sheet on me, the other on herself. Voila! Costumes!

Okay, so picture this… one 6 foot tall, female ghost in a floral patterned sheet that only reached to her knees. You could totally see her jeans and work boots. The other ghost in a pale blue sheet, short and kinda pregnant, sheet dragging the ground a bit. (I had to hold it up or I woulda tripped.) Both of us holding plain plastic grocery bags, knocking on doors, ringing doorbells all up and down the block in a mostly Hispanic neighborhood.

OMG. Did they laugh their asses off at us. They called to their other family members to come and see the grande ghosts. They took our effing picture! They were more than generous with their candy. Carla and I had about 5 pounds of the best candy ever… each! Full size candy bars even! Gawd it was awesome for all it was so embarrassing.  I almost wish I had a photo of it now. ALMOST.

I want to thank everyone for writing on my wall at Facebook, for the emails and twats and IMs, for the posts (luv ya Mojo!), snail mail cards, ecards, presents in the mail, and every other kind of Happy Birthday I’ve received. Usually, my birthday passes in a haze of work, but this year (the year before the big Five Oh) seems to be different. I even got some royalties last night! Woot! (Thanks, Marci!)

I still don’t feel like tweaking on the blog to put up the Halloween theme. I am still on a deadline and I left Vahid about to have sex and Dave worried off his ass while watching hot submissive chicks in skimpy outfits get spanked.  Before I leave though, I will put up one Halloween picture. Many thanks to Dave for actually giving the Throbbing Vampire Cock a face. Every Halloween should have a little TVC. It’s just the best costume ever to be a dick that sucks you!

ThrobbingVampireCock

Go forth and get goodies everyone! I command you to have a Happy Halloweenie! It is MY BIRTHDAY WISH that you do! MUAH!

wintersig

18 Responses to Boo Who?

Here’s another birthday wish from one of your biggest fans. Hope you had a great birthday, Winter.
    .-= martymankins´s last blog ..A Quick One While I’m Away =-.

.-= martymankins´s last blog ..A Quick One While I’m Away =-.

3. Mama Zen says:

Happy Birthday!
    .-= Mama Zen´s last blog ..How I Became The Patron Saint Of Halloween =-.

4. Mama Zen says:

Happy Birthday!
    .-= Mama Zen´s last blog ..How I Became The Patron Saint Of Halloween =-.

5. Lisa's Chaos says:

mojo tells me it’s your birthday! Hope you manage to have a good one. 🙂
    .-= Lisa’s Chaos´s last blog ..Happy Halloween =-.

6. Lisa's Chaos says:

mojo tells me it’s your birthday! Hope you manage to have a good one. 🙂
    .-= Lisa’s Chaos´s last blog ..Happy Halloween =-.

7. happy, happy birthday, winter. i wish you nothing but the best.
    .-= hello haha narf´s last blog ..Dreamin =-.

8. happy, happy birthday, winter. i wish you nothing but the best.
    .-= hello haha narf´s last blog ..Dreamin =-.

Mary – ACK! Get better soon! Love yas!

Susie – Thanks so much! MUAH!

Mojo – You are such a sweetie! *BIG HUGS*

Dave – Ahhh… I’ve turned you into a character… Dave Forrester who, along with his brother Garrick, are Magia (wizards.) They own BDSM clubs. Garrick owns Beyond Pleasure in Paris. Dave owns Far From Heaven in California. Both are Doms, masters… Dave is best friends with the heroine of Ride of the Lightning. Dave also gets to watch all the hot subs get spanked… and more. 😉 It must be a really hard life.
    .-= Winter´s last blog ..Boo Who? =-.

Mary – ACK! Get better soon! Love yas!

Susie – Thanks so much! MUAH!

Mojo – You are such a sweetie! *BIG HUGS*

.-= Winter´s last blog ..Boo Who? =-.

11. Dave2 says:

Submissive – what – spanking – who?!?
    .-= Dave2´s last blog ..Oranges! =-.

12. Dave2 says:

Submissive – what – spanking – who?!?
    .-= Dave2´s last blog ..Oranges! =-.

13. Mojo says:

Now this? Is more like it! I knew you could do it. Now, could we just have a bit of throbbing vampire clit too? I mean equal time and all, right?

Actually, it’s been so long I’m starting to not care anymore. Just… something that throbs.

Probably too much information, huh?

Happy Birthday Sweetheart. Much love!
    .-= Mojo´s last blog ..Who’s the Birthday Ghoul? (I had to… just had to.) =-.

14. Mojo says:

Probably too much information, huh?

Happy Birthday Sweetheart. Much love!
    .-= Mojo´s last blog ..Who’s the Birthday Ghoul? (I had to… just had to.) =-.

15. Susie AKA Susilien says:

Happy Birthday Lex, from a nearly Halloween Baby. Love to you girl,

16. Susie AKA Susilien says:

Happy Birthday Lex, from a nearly Halloween Baby. Love to you girl,

17. maryo says:

Sure will if the sickness will just go away. Liz has it, I had it and spence is getting it. So far the boys are ok.
    Hope you have a great b-day!!!

18. maryo says:

Hope you have a great b-day!!!