Dave Does TVC

I feel all speshul when I get an email from Dave2. It’s even better when I arrive at his blog and discover that I’ve been the inspiration for a cock that sucks you. (You gotta love that line.) I was all kinds of amused and delighted. I love Dave’s toons and this one totally made me laugh out loud. Usually, I don’t laugh at cock. Too busy describing it, I guess. Or trying to get some.

So, seriously people, you gotta read Dave’s blog post. For one, it describes the origin of TVC. For another, you get to see a TVC. It’s not only an amusing story, it’s a look into Dave’s head and how he comes up with a great toon. Who doesn’t wanna know what’s behind the genius?

After you read Dave’s post, you have to see the actual cartoon. TVC is a bad guy. You have to find out if he wins the day or not. What happens to the TVC will make you grin. Who doesn’t want to grin on a Tuesday? So run over here to read the full TVC toon.

I’m off to work in a minute and later I have to work on TPC (throbbing phoenix cock) so I’m gonna leave you with a Tuesday Tune. I haven’t done one in for-effing-evah. Here’s some Motley Crue to start the day!

Have a great Tuesday!

wintersig

6 Responses to Dave Does TVC

1. maryo says:

OK that made me laugh even early this morning. That was some scary cock. Wow that has never come out of my mouth. Ok this conversation is only going to get nasty. Thanks for the laugh.

2. maryo says:

My vamps walk in the sun and holy water doesn’t do anything to them. On the upside, they believe in total reciprocity so at the minimum a reacharound is possible. 😉

5. Dave2 says:

“Dave Does Throbbing Vampire Cock?’

Seriously?

I am so totally blaming you if vampires show up at my door expecting to be =ahem= “serviced.” Guess I need to stop off for some holy water on the way home now… 🙂
    .-= Dave2´s last blog ..Puntabulous! =-.

6. Dave2 says:

“Dave Does Throbbing Vampire Cock?’

Seriously?

.-= Dave2´s last blog ..Puntabulous! =-.