The Return of Marcus

He’s baaaaack! WOOT! Here’s a Marcus to brighten your Monday!

Celebrity+Guests+Visit+VMA+Style+Villas+Bryant+h90Y3VjepPol

I like a man with nice hands. *sigh*

A couple quick things… First up, I still haven’t been able to restore my email and I know damn good and well all my blog reader appreciation winners didn’t get their prizes. *cough* Dave*cough* So please, if you were listed as a prize winner, EMAIL ME. Thank you. 🙂

marcusaward

Next, I want to start a new Marcus Award contest but I don’t know what kind of contest it should be. So, leave me some suggestions why don’t you? I don’t wanna do comment whore again. LOL

And finally, Holden the cocksucker still needs your votes. I think he should at least beat the het spanky boy in 2nd place. You can vote for Holden once a week, with each valid email address that you have. Voting link is HERE.

I’m going to the DMV today so wish me luck. Urg. Thanks everyone and have a great Monday!

wintersig

6 Responses to The Return of Marcus

Good to see the return of Marcus, even if there’s no accompanying female Marcus’ for us males.

Hope the DMV works for you well today.
    .-= martymankins´s last blog ..Scooter Sunday – Season 2 Ep. 10 =-.

Hope the DMV works for you well today.
    .-= martymankins´s last blog ..Scooter Sunday – Season 2 Ep. 10 =-.

3. maryo says:

I used every e-mail I know me and Spence use. I even used my school account. Got some ideas on the marcus whore award. Let me think some more though. Dont have them defined yet.

4. maryo says:

5. whall says:

I’m delurking to say I’m here but I have nothing to say about Marcus. I do have good wishes for you at the DMV
    .-= whall´s last blog ..MARCH! =-.

6. whall says:

.-= whall´s last blog ..MARCH! =-.