Topsy Turvy

My life is like a circus and everything is all topsy turvy and weird. I don’t know what’s going to happen in my relationship. Certainly, my gut is speaking loudly in negative terms which makes it difficult to be positive. I still have not been able to shed a tear which somehow makes dealing with things more difficult. Usually, if I can spout a few tears, I feel more at ease and more able to cope. Unfortunately, the only times I’ve actually felt like the tears could come out, is when I’ve been at work.  That makes it an automatic blink them back, swallow them, choke them, hold them at bay no matter the cost! It also means I’m sorta fucked.

I couldn’t gather my wits about me quick enough this morning to post a Marcus but it’s still Monday so I’m doing better than last week anyway.  So here’s the closest to a circus Marcus we’re gonna get.

image14

Damn. Those are the nicest abs and pecs and biceps ever. Yum-mo!

One last note before I go… I’ve got a release date for Mating. It’s one of two stories about werewolf twins who find their mates suddenly. Runaways is still in the editing process but it should be done soon. Mating will be out June 16 at Freya’s Bowers. It’s a short story about 8K words so it won’t harm your wallet.

Wishing you all a less turmoil filled Monday than I’m having!

wintersig_

10 Responses to Topsy Turvy

Jen – Yeah, Marcus is a wonder to behold. Even I can take time out from my misery of unknowing to admire him.

Hilly – Books do it to me usually. Books and music. Movies don’t seem to get to me.

Mary – I know you’re always there, even when I don’t hear from you. It’s one of those things that sustains me.

Marty – Ah. The smile felt good. I think we need to clone you so that all the women on the planet can feel good not just Reba. *wink*

Seriously, people. I appreciate your good wishes and support. Things are still teetering on the fence here. I don’t really understand how him getting an Infiniti SUV can make me feel like I’m being tossed out with the rotten lettuce, but there’s a logic to it somewhere that’s causing me to feel this.

Winters last blog post..Topsy Turvy

Winters last blog post..Topsy Turvy

I know you want to cry, but I’m going to see if I can make you laugh….

I’m looking at that Marcus pic and wondering how I could look like that in just 10 days… oh, he’s looked like that for years? damn. Oh well. hello Mother’s Circus Animal cookies.

Seriously, I hope things improve for you soon.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday – Season 2 Ep. 05

I know you want to cry, but I’m going to see if I can make you laugh….

Seriously, I hope things improve for you soon.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday – Season 2 Ep. 05

5. maryo says:

OK I have been busy and out of it so i am behind. I always here though. Hollar at me if you need to vent or whatever.

6. maryo says:

7. Hilly says:

Sometimes I purposely pop in a movie that I know will make me cry. I hope you can find something that works for you.

Hillys last blog post..You Want “Real”? Let’s Disco, Bitches…

8. Hilly says:

Hillys last blog post..You Want “Real”? Let’s Disco, Bitches…

9. Oh honey. I know what you mean. I’ve felt this way before. I’m here for you. Poke me if you need to.
    And awesome picture as always.

Jennifer McKenzies last blog post..Welcome

10. Oh honey. I know what you mean. I’ve felt this way before. I’m here for you. Poke me if you need to.
    And awesome picture as always.

Jennifer McKenzies last blog post..Welcome