You Are the Sunlight

The sun sometimes does shine out of people’s asses. Or their green eyes. How do you put away nearly 11 years of your life in a neat little box as if it were just a stack of photos and mementos? I need to learn this in case what appears to be inevitable occurs. I can’t armor myself either. There is nothing that can withstand a nuclear blast. And I’m no cockroach.

I thought about posting Comfortably Numb but I’m not comfortable. Not sure how long it will be before I am once more. But I like this song. It’s very me right now if you just take the S off of she.

She Is The Sunlight – Trading Yesterday

wintersig

20 Responses to You Are the Sunlight

1. bastardface says:

Hey dude you so won me over then fucked me over with your fave song. Who cares about real emotions any more? the twilight is setting in over man’s flaccid balls – get over it homes! anyways it sounds kida cool i guess but not as good as this time this totally hot chick sucked my nads. a long time has passed since then. those times has gone. yo homes, hang on, hang on

2. bastardface says:

3. Lisa says:

Hang in there sweetie. I’ve been wondering how you are. 🙁

4. Lisa says:

Hang in there sweetie. I’ve been wondering how you are. 🙁

5. Debbie Gould says:

Hey, Lex, I’ve been thinking of you daily since last weekend and hoping what you feared didn’t come true. I’m still holding out hope for you. The tide’s gotta turn for someone, if it can’t be me, I hope it’s you. Hugs.
    Deb

6. Debbie Gould says:

Deb

7. I hope the sun shines soon. It’s been such a long wait that I hope in the end, the sunlight shines on you both. You’re in my thoughts today–like most days. Givin’ you a cyber-hug from Upstate, NY!

Bonnie Rose Leighs last blog post..Is it Friday yet?

8. I hope the sun shines soon. It’s been such a long wait that I hope in the end, the sunlight shines on you both. You’re in my thoughts today–like most days. Givin’ you a cyber-hug from Upstate, NY!

Bonnie Rose Leighs last blog post..Is it Friday yet?

9. Ame says:

Ah baby girl! I’m so sorry! I wish I was a magical fairy with a wand to wave over you and make it all go away. Hang in there girl, there’s a reason for that verse, “this too shall pass!

Ame

10. Ame says:

Ame

Thanks, ladies. You’re all such awesome friends. We just had a little convo. Things are looking a tad better. I’m just trying to stay – in the words of my friend Greg – cautiously optimistic.

Winters last blog post..You Are the Sunlight

Winters last blog post..You Are the Sunlight

13. Oh, no.

I wish I could come make it all better for you, darling.

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Thursday Thirteen: To Dance with Lord Stanley Again

14. Oh, no.

I wish I could come make it all better for you, darling.

15. Sending huge hugz your way….

Savannah Chases last blog post..2 More New Reviews

16. Sending huge hugz your way….

Savannah Chases last blog post..2 More New Reviews

17. I was just out of the tub and there was no light shining out my ass. Where is my light?
    Who took it? Give it back so I can see where I am going.

LOL

smooch

Saroya Poiriers last blog post..The Phone Call

18. I was just out of the tub and there was no light shining out my ass. Where is my light?
    Who took it? Give it back so I can see where I am going.

LOL