My Pretty

Yes, this is definitely my pretty. I may be prejudiced since I’m not only the author but the artist, but hey. This is so pretty I think I’m entitled this once.

fireseason-500

And here’s the other pretty that goes along with it. A nice little video.

Fire Season is a 55K word novel that is actually a prequel to the first two Tales novellas released by Pink Petal Books. Here’s a blurb from the Coming Soon page.

Black dragon Holden Antaeus isn’t looking for a mate. His life is filled with family, work, and dating. Women adore him and he’s never short of offers for sex, but a relationship isn’t something he’s interested in. When Holden’s brother Sean hires a new executive for Antaeus International, Holden’s whole world, and everything he’s ever believed about himself, is blown to bits. Garret Renquist is a green dragon, intelligent, witty, bi-sexual, and hot for Holden. Despite the fact that Holden is positive he’s heterosexual, the moment he meets Garret, something happens inside him. What follows is a journey through stereotypes and ingrained beliefs as Holden struggles with the fact that his destined mate is a man.

This novel will be out the first Thursday in July. And yes, Becky. It will be in print soon after so that I can sign a copy for you!

Have a great humpday!

wintersig

10 Responses to My Pretty

1. Nat says:

Oh that is pretty…

Good work.

Nats last blog post..Disjointed

2. Nat says:

Oh that is pretty…

Good work.

Nats last blog post..Disjointed

Jen – I think so! It’s very intense and eye catching.

Britt – I write it all. LOL I even have a dark tale with NO sex in it coming out in the Weirdly 3 anthology that Marty’s in too.

Marty – Thank you! Sometimes, things just fall right into place.

Winters last blog post..My Pretty

Jen – I think so! It’s very intense and eye catching.

Marty – Thank you! Sometimes, things just fall right into place.

Winters last blog post..My Pretty

As I’ve said to you before, that cover turned out fantastic.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday – Season 2 Ep. 03

As I’ve said to you before, that cover turned out fantastic.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday – Season 2 Ep. 03

7. Miss Britt says:

WOWZA!

I knew you wrote erotica – but I didn’t realize you wrote THAT kind of erotica!

Miss Britts last blog post..On Parenting and Dance Parties in Living Rooms

8. Miss Britt says:

WOWZA!

I knew you wrote erotica – but I didn’t realize you wrote THAT kind of erotica!

Miss Britts last blog post..On Parenting and Dance Parties in Living Rooms

9. Oooooo that’s AWESOME!!!!!

Jennifer McKenzies last blog post..Welcome

10. Oooooo that’s AWESOME!!!!!

Jennifer McKenzies last blog post..Welcome