In God’s Garden

Last night we lost one of our own. I didn’t know her well, although I knew a lot about her life because of the kind of person she was – open and giving. I did have the privilege of exchanging emails with her over an issue, and found her to be intelligent and full of the kind of grace that most of us can only dream of having.

Today, Lisa from Clusterfook walks in God’s Garden… Finally, cancer-free.

Stevie Nicks – Gods Garden (Duet Version).mp3 – Stevie Nicks

God’s Garden

Through the mist I see her face
Looking down on me
Don’t know the time, don’t know the place
Let her eyes watch over me
She comes in deepest sleep
Can’t help but fall at her feet
Won’t let her in for all I’ve seen
This I will take to my grave
I see her walk on water
head held up high
Playing in God’s garden
I’ll be there to hold you when you cry
The path grown over through the years
Walking on the pain towards my fears
Talking to myself for comforts sake
Holding on so I won’t break
Sometimes I hear angels sing
Their tears wash away my sins
Don’t know what my destiny will bring
Just spend eternity with me

My heart goes out to Lisa’s family. May they have the strength to endure this pain, as she so courageously did.

wintersig

0 Responses to In God’s Garden

Karl – She did. I can see it in the ripples across the PRB… and I hear it in your every comment and tweet. *HUGS* to you, darlin’ for being the very best friend to her.

Winters last blog post..In God’s Garden

Winters last blog post..In God’s Garden

3. Karl says:

She definitely left a hole.

Karls last blog post..Bye, Babe

4. Karl says:

She definitely left a hole.

Karls last blog post..Bye, Babe

Ame – It does. It truly does.

Marty – Yes, she will.

Kapgar – It’s a great song. No one knows how to sing about angels better than Stevie.

Becky – For someone who works at a cemetery and is also a writer, I struggle to find the words when a death occurs. All I can do is try. If you and the others feel I did right by Lisa, then I am content.

Thank you all for coming by to comment on my post.

Winters last blog post..In God’s Garden

Ame – It does. It truly does.

Marty – Yes, she will.

Thank you all for coming by to comment on my post.

Winters last blog post..In God’s Garden

7. this was quite nice, win.

xoxo

hello haha narfs last blog post..There Are No Words

8. this was quite nice, win.

xoxo

hello haha narfs last blog post..There Are No Words

9. kapgar says:

Great choice of song as a tribute. Very nicely done.

kapgars last blog post..Says they all know her name…

10. kapgar says:

Great choice of song as a tribute. Very nicely done.

kapgars last blog post..Says they all know her name…

Very touching tribute. She will be missed.

martymankinss last blog post..Distractions

Very touching tribute. She will be missed.

martymankinss last blog post..Distractions

13. Ame says:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and those affected by her loss. The world just got a lot smaller by her loss, it seems.

Ame