Coming Soon

I’m in a rush this morning cause I did not want to get out of bed! UGH! At any rate, here’s the deal, coming this week from me is a post with my Blogiversary winner. You thought I forgot, didn’t you? I did not! But Motley is keeping weird hours and I need her to draw the name. I can’t believe she is playing WoW now. I’m starting to hate that game.

Also coming soon is my first book release The Wise Guy on February 22. On February 25, Jester has me in the hot seat, along with any of the other authors I can drag there from the series that The Wise Guy is in. On March 5, Book One and Two of the Tales of the Darkworld will be released. Shifting Winds and Hot Water both had their videos revamped this weekend to include the publisher info.

You don’t want to miss Hot Water’s video, in particular. It features a naughty Liz Phair song, and a thank you at the end to the three bloggers who let me “immortalize” them in the book. By immortalize I mean that I took a few aspects of their personalities and used them in an immortal (think dragon, elf and wildling) character with their name. Mostly, the characters are fiction, but there’s a tiny little bite of each of these men in the fiction so I think you’ll recognize them.

And now for the moment you’ve all been waiting for… my Marcus!

x308

Here he is on the catwalk with Naomi Campbell. They’re wearing mirrored swimsuits. I want to see the reflections between his thighs… Pretty freaky looking suits, eh? Still, he’s mostly naked so I’m down with that.

Have a spectacular Monday!

wintersig

0 Responses to Coming Soon

1. Blu-Amy says:

I have to agree on the freaky suits… I would hate to think about getting cut in those areas.

Glad to see you have time to breath abit.

Blu-Amys last blog post..springtime….

2. Blu-Amy says:

Glad to see you have time to breath abit.

Blu-Amys last blog post..springtime….

Uh.. you spelled “Coming Soon” wrong above…. at least if you are referencing the title of that Liz Phair song. he he…

I like the font you used in the Hot Water trailer. Very easy to read and flows well against the purple background.

martymankinss last blog post..Snowy Sunday #12

martymankinss last blog post..Snowy Sunday #12

5. marot says:

You almost had me convinced he was hot than you did this. I just cant have any kind of dreams about a guy that puts stuff like that on.

I am waiting for your books by painting empty apartments. Sounds like a great time huh??

6. marot says:

Nat – They are! Ugly just doesn’t cover it! He just needs to get nekkid. That works for me. I’m sure you can adjust to having him nekkid too! 😉

Winters last blog post..Have You Heard?

Winters last blog post..Have You Heard?

Hello – I have a link but they aren’t available to buy yet so it won’t do you much good until March 5. 🙂

Gooster – I think you’ll get a kick out of Corey!

Hilly – I’m not drowning as bad as I was. This weekend’s work put me in better shape. I’ll be calling you soon, cause I needs to hook up with ya. I have something you HAVE to see! *WEG*

Thank you all for coming by! I’ll be getting back to commenting on blogs really soon now that I’m starting to get caught up on stuff. 🙂

Winters last blog post..Have You Heard?

Gooster – I think you’ll get a kick out of Corey!

Winters last blog post..Have You Heard?

11. Nat says:

Dude, can I say that usually I am down with Marcus…those suits though are hideous to the point of being ridiculous.

Nats last blog post..Murder!

12. Nat says:

Nats last blog post..Murder!

13. Hilly says:

Just dropping by to say hi and check in our your busy life!

Hillys last blog post..The Third Annual Self-Love Day Is Almost Here!

14. Hilly says:

Just dropping by to say hi and check in our your busy life!

Hillys last blog post..The Third Annual Self-Love Day Is Almost Here!

15. Gooster says:

WOOOHOOO! Can’t wait!!!

16. Gooster says:

WOOOHOOO! Can’t wait!!!

17. if i want to order your wise guy book, is there a link somewhere over here that i am missing?

hello haha narfs last blog post..Pollock, Part 2

18. if i want to order your wise guy book, is there a link somewhere over here that i am missing?

hello haha narfs last blog post..Pollock, Part 2