Have You Heard?

The new season of the Jester Show is back! And Jester is serving up a hot political topic on February 4 when his guests are the authors of the I Do anthology,  a book supporting marriage equality. All the proceeds from this book go to Lambda Legal to help fight Prop 8. The show is at 7 pm Pacific time and I hope you all will come! If you’re not interested in buying the book for yourself, perhaps there is someone you could give it to. The cause is a worthy one!

Now, for a Marcus this Monday… Hmmmn. I had two Marcus’ last week so that BPR could have a taste of cowboys, but I’m thinking something more sophisticated is needed today.

marcus08

Oh, who am I kidding? I want the crotch shot too! Oh, baby!

ckckw100

Last week on Twitter, Marty and I were talking about You Tube and how some videos had the music stripped from them. I had to make vids for 2 authors yesterday and believe me, I looked at the Warner list first to make sure they weren’t on it. Sheesh. Crazy stuff. If you make videos and use music in them, you might wanna hop over to Marty’s blog for more info.

Okay, peoples! Here’s hoping you have a great Monday! I’ll see you all at Jester’s show on Wednesday night! MUAH!

wintersig

0 Responses to Have You Heard?

1. Bryl Tyne says:

That was a wonderful show with Jester and the “I Do” Anthology authors! Just wanted to say thanks for pointing me to it. It was nice chatting with you during the show also. Take care of that tooth ;}

2. Bryl Tyne says:

3. Maryo says:

Okay why is Marcus growing on me? I acutally thought he was sort of hot last week. Now the crotch shot. You are just trying to pull me over to the Marcus side arent you?
    I have to catch up on all my homework before I get to have any fun like that. That week of ice, branches and kids at home killed me there. Not like it is hurting my grade to much. No internet meant no class. I loved that part.

Maryos last blog post..Ice but not enough Booze

4. Maryo says:

Maryos last blog post..Ice but not enough Booze

Thanks for the reminder on the show this Wed. I will try to make it.

And thanks for the shout out on the WMG YouTube videos and the stripping of the music from the video. I will be posting a more detailed entry on this in the next couple of days. I consider this affecting not only Warner’s bottom line, but every person that wants to use their music in a video. We are not trying to steal their work.. this is free publicity for them and they don’t see it. At least labels like Universal get it and have found a way to make money and let us use their songs without having to jump through licensing hoops.

martymankinss last blog post..Snowy Sunday – The Winners List

Thanks for the reminder on the show this Wed. I will try to make it.

martymankinss last blog post..Snowy Sunday – The Winners List

7. Nice crotch shot. Mmmmm.

8. Nice crotch shot. Mmmmm.

9. i am actually really looking forward to wednesday’s show. thanks for the reminder!

hello haha narfs last blog post..Yum

10. i am actually really looking forward to wednesday’s show. thanks for the reminder!

hello haha narfs last blog post..Yum