I Do

So I have some news. Really fun news! Next week, on February 4th, the Jester Show will have some friends of mine as guests. These guests are the authors of the I Do anthology published by MLR Press in support of marriage equality. All of the proceeds of this book go to Lambda Legal to help fight Prop 8 here in California.

The author who spearheaded this book is Alex Beecroft who is female and British. The editor (who’s been bugging me to write something for MLR’s ghost anthology) is Kris Jacen and the publisher is Laura Baumbach (whom I’ve heard will remember that I said I could write a M/M ghost story).

This idea was spawed on author Z. A. Maxfield’s Yahoo group when they were talking about ways to promote the book and I mentioned Jester. The authors got excited so I emailed Jester and he said he would love to have them on! So next Wednesday at 7 pm Pacific time, the authors of the I Do anthology will be on the Jester Show talking about the book, writing, marriage equality, and Prop 8. Please come to the show to support the cause… or Jester. Cause he’s just that cute and fun. 😉

Now, before I end this post, I need to kiss a little BPR butt and post some cowboys. And just to be fair to the men, I need to post a cowgirl. Cause ya know, Karl and Marty pointed out that I’m usually pretty good about posting hotties of both sexes. Can’t disappoint my friends. 🙂

pic01

22233

fashion art photo. Beautiful woman

Whew! That’s pretty hot for a Friday, eh? I hope BPR likes the Marcus on a Friday one!

I have a quick update about my writing. The last contract I got will be my first book released. Sunday’s Child: The Wise Guy doesn’t have any throbbing vampire cock in it, but there is a black cat named Rambo, a klutzy witch named Brenna, and an almost mage named Randall Wise. It will be released by Noble Romance on February 22. On March 5, Book One and Two of the Tales of the Darkworld will be released by Pink Petal Books. Shifting Winds and Hot Water are part of the PPB Presents Shifters series. These are dragon shifter books. Hot Water features Karl, Gooster (Corey), and Vahid.

I’ve started work on What You Wish For, which features Hilly as a writer of Twilight-like novels. On top of that, I’ve begun the plot for my twisted version of Rapunzel which features a red headed heroine named Beck or Becks, Hellohahanarf to you and me. Marty the fairy godfather appears in both What You Wish For and the Rapunzel story since both are Twisted Tales. I’d like a Dave character someday, but I’m not sure I can come with a vehicle to accurately portray his awesomeness. I’m still pondering ideas there. Your ideas are certainly welcome as well!

That’s it for me until Monday, unless I have some spectacular news of some kind to come back and write about. I’ll have another round of my hot Marcus Monday for you then. Also, you can post what my Blogiversary date is in comments until the last minute (Pacific time) of January to be entered in a drawing for a lovely Sex Toy t-shirt or coffee mug! Have a simply yummy weekend darlins’!

wintersig

0 Responses to I Do

1. bluepaintred says:

h o t

(have you seen my printer cables?)

bluepaintreds last blog post..Sad

2. bluepaintred says:

h o t

(have you seen my printer cables?)

bluepaintreds last blog post..Sad

3. Nat says:

Awesome news about the book, Congrats.

Nats last blog post..Now everyone play nice…

4. Nat says:

Awesome news about the book, Congrats.

Nats last blog post..Now everyone play nice…

5. marot says:

Now where am i going to find the time to read? For you i will put in some late nights.
    This is my first day on the internet all week. That damn ice storm kicked our asses. But i haveit much better than some.

6. marot says:

Hilly – I knew Jester would be a perfect fit for these authors and cause. He’s political, smart, and a great host!

Marty – Glad I could give you some good eye candy!

Becky – Thanks for de-lurking! It’s always great to have people say HI at least once or twice. 🙂

Trinity – I’ll make sure you all have the info before the day of the show. It should be really great!

Winters last blog post..I Do

Marty – Glad I could give you some good eye candy!

Winters last blog post..I Do

9. Love the pictures as usually Lex! I’ll try and make it, have to find out what time that is eastern and you’ll have to send out a link or something for us who are challenged.!! Okay see ya later!
    Trinity

10. Love the pictures as usually Lex! I’ll try and make it, have to find out what time that is eastern and you’ll have to send out a link or something for us who are challenged.!! Okay see ya later!
    Trinity

11. Becky says:

Ok…delurking:) That’s great about your book being published. And the others in the works sound interesting as well. Loving the cowboys;) Have a great weekend!

Beckys last blog post..Great Buddy Award

12. Becky says:

Beckys last blog post..Great Buddy Award

HAWTness…. them’s some damn fine play pillows… he he

Looking forward to “Never Been Bit”

martymankinss last blog post..You Had Me At Instant Watch

HAWTness…. them’s some damn fine play pillows… he he

Looking forward to “Never Been Bit”

martymankinss last blog post..You Had Me At Instant Watch

15. Hilly says:

Jester was just telling me about the show on the phone…can’t wait for it!

Hillys last blog post..List on the 2s: Hilly’s Top 9 Favorite TV Characters

16. Hilly says:

Jester was just telling me about the show on the phone…can’t wait for it!

Hillys last blog post..List on the 2s: Hilly’s Top 9 Favorite TV Characters