Doofus

I’m a total doofus. I missed my blogiversary. What a moron. LOL Everyone who posts the date of my blogiversary in comments will have their name go into a drawing for a Sex Toy item from the RottNRoll Cafepress store.

On the writing front, I finished first round edits on both Shifting Winds and Hot Water. I’m still waiting to receive The Wise Guy edits. Meanwhile, I’m writing a 6K story about demons and hellhounds for an anthology. No sex. No romance. It’s just kind of an odd Twilight Zone-ish story. What they call a “dark tale”. I also am committed to writing a 20K male/male ghost story to submit to MLR Press for their ghost anthology. That’s not due until August though.

Speaking of MLR Press they have this awesome book out called I Do which supports marriage equality. This book’s proceeds go to Lambda Legal to help fight Prop 8. I’ll have another announcement about this book and a special promo event by Wednesday.

I had another Nikki Sixx dream. You may recall that I occasionally have very weird vivid dreams with him in them. I think I’ll save the tale for another day though. It was an odd jumble of me, Nikki, his daughter, my daughter, Tommy Lee and a tornado. Weird stuff.

I need a really nice Marcus this week since I’m not writing any sex or romance. A real sizzler of a photo. What do you think of this one?

pic13

Meh. Maybe I shoulda posted the cowboy looking one. LOL At any rate, hope you have a great Monday! Don’t forget to post the date of my blogiversary in comments for a chance to win a prize!

wintersig

0 Responses to Doofus

1. Lindsey Ekland says:

Hi Lex, I said the next time I came by I would not lurk. So you have been blogging since 01/12/08 which is really before I got into the blogs and yahoo groups and such. I am looking forward to your dragons and will have to get to PPB soon.

2. Lindsey Ekland says:

You missed your blogiversary because you are involved in a greater cause – your writing.

January 12th is the day (I tried to hide my eyes while scrolling down to leave a new comment)

Speaking of blog events, you should come leave a comment on this post over at BL – http://www.banalleakage.com/2009/01/22/100-posts/

martymankinss last blog post..You Had Me At Instant Watch

martymankinss last blog post..You Had Me At Instant Watch

5. Nat says:

Was I supposed to make a note of when my blogoversary is? Shit. I have no clue. 🙂

Right now, I, Nat have a total, panty-moistening crush on Jensen Ackles… mmmmmm… (sorry I needed to share that. It’s the Marcus thing.)

Nats last blog post..Oh I, … I’m still alive.

6. Nat says:

Nats last blog post..Oh I, … I’m still alive.

7. Nicholas says:

Seems like you just can’t get enough of that Marcus, can you!

8. Nicholas says:

Seems like you just can’t get enough of that Marcus, can you!

9. bluepaintred says:

january 12th, and you can just email the cowboy looking one to me. I will send it back…….just ignore the drool stains

bluepaintreds last blog post..When we Punish, We PUNISH

10. bluepaintred says:

bluepaintreds last blog post..When we Punish, We PUNISH

11. I cheated and went back and looked. LOL. Was it January 12th?
    Jeez, I can’t remember mine. I started with an AOL blog back in ’05, then a Blogger blog, now word press.
    I couldn’t tell ya’ my blogoversary.
    Hope all is going well with the short story.

Jennifer McKenzies last blog post..Welcome

12. I cheated and went back and looked. LOL. Was it January 12th?
    I couldn’t tell ya’ my blogoversary.
    Hope all is going well with the short story.

Jennifer McKenzies last blog post..Welcome