See Ya Next Year!

I can’t do a year end recap. I suck at recaps unless I have a gimmick like the time I posted the 22 funniest comments on my blog. I loved that post! Besides, my one year blogiversary is coming up and if I do a recap now, I’ll just be doing one again in a few weeks and regurgitating stuff you didn’t want to read the first time around. Now, if you want a good blog recap of the year, go read Dave’s. The one about the “Don’t You Know” girl had me in tears from laughing. And the one about Henry had in me in tears for another reason entirely. If I wore a hat, it would be off to Dave. He’s just awesome.

My first ever “official” author chat is happening today on a Yahoo group. It’s kinda weird because the group owner has computer problems and isn’t on. I’m her moderator so I’ve ended up moderating my own chat which is where the weird comes in. Mostly, I’ve spent the day thus far wondering how tough it will be to do these chats when I have to sit there and really plug my books. This one is just too casual. I even posted a photo of my purse… If anyone wants to drop by and ask me a question, I’ve promised that I will answer all questions truthfully, even the sexual and personal ones. Yeah, now everyone’s afraid to ask me anything. HEH.

Here’s the link. You just join, and set yourself on individual mail for the day and watch your Inbox for the chat mails. Later, you can just remove yourself from the group if you want. It is your chance to grill me like a shrimp on the barbie though!

Deadline hell has me in its unrelenting grip. The Wise Guy has almost 11K words on a story that should be between 20 and 30K. I’m letting things distract me, and I shouldn’t. I need to be more disciplined. Anyone wanna come over and spank me and crack the whip over me? I have porterhouse steaks and creme brulee ice cream…

It would not be a Wednesday if I didn’t give you a couple of Humpday Hotties… but I think I’m gonna go for something a little different today. Since it’s New Year’s Eve, here are some hotties making out. I hope you enjoy them and have the chance to make out with your hottie tonight.

7002passion-posters

rain-1

2515589325_a14cba0f5a

dirtydykes-christmas-lesbians-04big

1hotties

kissing-paul-8

mp019

hotkiss

Have a wonderful New Year’s Eve. See you next year!

wintersig

0 Responses to See Ya Next Year!

Dave – My blogiversary which is coming this month will be all about the most special moments this blog has brought me… so of course meeting you is right at the top of the list!

Nat – Lots of hotness is coming. No pun intended. πŸ˜‰

Eyre – I have a habit of putting up hotties. Must be because I like them a lot myself! πŸ˜‰

Nat – Lots of hotness is coming. No pun intended. πŸ˜‰

Mary – I hope you got some!

Dianna – You need to get on over to Z.A. Maxfield’s Yahoo group. We gots a whole folder full of those men.

Marty – I knew someone would appreciate the girly Santas! I’m pulling for you with the writing!

Karl – I sure hope so. HNY!

Mojo – Darling, you can come shoot for me anytime. πŸ˜‰

Blu – Glad you liked the pics! HNY!

Diesel – Yeah, I keep waiting to see an umbrella pop up in the background.

Mary – I hope you got some!

Karl – I sure hope so. HNY!

Mojo – Darling, you can come shoot for me anytime. πŸ˜‰

Blu – Glad you liked the pics! HNY!

Diesel – Yeah, I keep waiting to see an umbrella pop up in the background.

5. diesel says:

I just want to get that second couple a parka.

6. diesel says:

I just want to get that second couple a parka.

7. Blu-Amy says:

A little late but Happy New Years to you !!

Those photos will certainly warm one up:)

Blu-Amys last blog post..Well its 2009 …hows it going so far?

8. Blu-Amy says:

A little late but Happy New Years to you !!

Those photos will certainly warm one up:)

Blu-Amys last blog post..Well its 2009 …hows it going so far?

9. Mojo says:

Ho-Ho-Holy shit.

Man I really need to come out and shoot for you if you’ve got action like this going on! Whew!

It’s pretty chilly in my corner of the world tonight and I haven’t been able to get warm all day. Thanks for the assist!

Damn.

Mojos last blog post..55 Flash (Non) Fiction #26 : To Absent Friends (Suzanne Horne 1966-2008)

10. Mojo says:

Ho-Ho-Holy shit.

Damn.

11. Karl says:

Happy new year. I think it’ll be a great one.

Karls last blog post..Fuck 2008. Might As Well, It’s Gone, Anyway.

12. Karl says:

Happy new year. I think it’ll be a great one.

Karls last blog post..Fuck 2008. Might As Well, It’s Gone, Anyway.

13. Eyre32 says:

Great pics! Love the m/m ones. I’ll have to check back for more. πŸ˜‰

Eyre32s last blog post..Tweets for Today

14. Eyre32 says:

Great pics! Love the m/m ones. I’ll have to check back for more. πŸ˜‰

Eyre32s last blog post..Tweets for Today

15. Nat says:

Happy New Year… hope it’s filled with many many real life hot and steamy scenes. πŸ™‚

Nats last blog post..But she don’t know what it means…

16. Nat says:

Nats last blog post..But she don’t know what it means…

Who needs a recap when you have photos that please everyone, with a special note to the hot Santa girl–on-girl action. Yowza!

Happy New Year to you, Winter. As I said in the comments of my last post, I wish for writing success for both of us. You are off to a great start.

19. Dave2 says:

I am pretty awesome, aren’t I? πŸ™‚

Though I’d have thought that there was ONE moment totally worth recapping in your final entry for 2008… meeting ME!

Hmmm… did I miss any way to make this even more about me? Please let me know if I did.

Happiest of New Years to you!

Dave2s last blog post..Majel

20. Dave2 says:

I am pretty awesome, aren’t I? πŸ™‚

Happiest of New Years to you!

Dave2s last blog post..Majel

21. Dianna F says:

Damn girl I love them men on men pics it really floats my boat.

22. Dianna F says:

Damn girl I love them men on men pics it really floats my boat.

23. marot says:

How did you know I was going to make out with the hubbie??? Oh cause you know I am going to be drinking and that equals me giving him major tonuge. I am such a slut when I drink.

marots last blog post..christmas is over