Jam Packed

This is gonna be a jam packed week for me. Two days at work and then it’s time to turn on the overdrive to finish The Wise Guy by next Monday. I’m just under 10K words so it’s doable if I don’t procrastinate.

One thing that will keep me from writing on Wednesday though is that I’m the guest at one of the Yahoo groups I belong to. It will be my first ever official author chat. People will be asking me about my writing, the books I have coming out, and all sorts of things. You are all cordially invited to drop by and grill me if you like. The chat takes place in email and you have to sign up for the group and set it to individual mail. After the chat feel free to remove yourself from the group if it’s not your kinda thing. Those of you who do come by and ask a question will be entered in a drawing to win a PRIZE! The chat goes on all day New Year’s Eve in email. Here’s the link to join:  Amethyst Winters Yahoo Group.

I have a little project cooking that I may be contacting some of you about. It’s for January and has to do with marriage equality and the movement to have Proposition 8 overturned.  Funny the things that get cooked up via email at midnight on a Monday morning when you throw together two erotic writers from Orange County and an editor from a publisher that does only male/male books. LOL Just so you know, the two erotic writers were me and Z.A. Maxfield (a woman who writes male/male books) and the editor was from MLR Press.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and is looking forward to a fun New Year’s. To start off ringing in the New Year, I thought I’d post a really yummy Marcus today. I might have posted this one before, but it’s one of my favorites and it’s hot so… here he is!

markus096

All that pretty man and pretty ocean makes me want to be there. The see through when wet trunks just make things even better. Heh.

Have a great Monday!

wintersig

0 Responses to Jam Packed

1. Vixen says:

I have been too busy to visit, but I wanted to stop by and wish you a very, very Happy New Year!

Vixens last blog post..Too, too busy to blog

2. Vixen says:

Vixens last blog post..Too, too busy to blog

3. marot says:

Will have to remember about the chat. I can come in there and see what questions I can ask 😉

marots last blog post..christmas is over

4. marot says:

marots last blog post..christmas is over

ZA – I would have jumped at the chance to do it too. We’ll see if my little idea pans out now.

Hilly – I must run over to Dave’s then! (My Marcus HAS to be better looking tho. LOL)

Winters last blog post..Jam Packed

Winters last blog post..Jam Packed

7. Hilly says:

Hey, both you and Dave are talking about Marcuses today…wonkadoo to go right from his blog to yours!

Hillys last blog post..Let’s Not And Say We Did…

8. Hilly says:

Hillys last blog post..Let’s Not And Say We Did…

9. Zamaxfield says:

Hi Lex! Thanks for mentioning this! I don’t know the actual release date, but I’ll bet the whole anthology idea was cooked up just like that!

I JUMPED at the chance to use what talent I possess to help out. Thanks to Alex Beecroft, her merry band of helpers, and MLR Press, this is all coming together rapidly.

More soon!