Christmas Spewage

The Christmas season brings lots of things our way: presents, parties, good food, good friends, family, a day off, and the thing that gets given more than anything else this time of year – germs. All those sick people who should be home are out buying presents, going to dinner and parties, and going to work. They are generous folk who just have to give each and every one of us the gift that keeps on giving – their cold. Dontcha just love it?

I’ve been dousing my hands with antibacterial gel every time I touch a doorknob or have to leave my desk. Geez. All I need is to get sick right now. It hits me harder than it does most people because of my stupid asthma, but you know, those gift givers out there just don’t seem to care. They are hell bent to give me their germs with a big Christmas bow on them… special delivery even. *sigh* There seems to be nothing we can do. And unfortunately, if I am given the cold, I will be forced to regift it because I can’t afford to miss work right now. It’s a horrid cycle. Every year I just hate it.

This time of year brings lots of things to spew about but I think I’ll refrain from the rest of it for now. I don’t want to be in a worse mood than I already am. Maybe if I’m nice the gods will take pity on me and my 99 temperature and sniffles won’t go full blown. It’s been the same for 48 hours so I’m hoping this is the extent of the gift I’ve been given.

Since it is the holiday season, I’ve decided that first off today we’ll have our usual Marcus and then some holiday hotties for those of any sexual persuasion. I will try to be back tomorrow, and on Christmas Eve, with more holiday hotties, but I have to make pineapple chiffon cheesecake when I get off work at 3 pm Christmas Eve so we’ll see. BTW, you are all invited to stop by my shack for some cheesecake, hot cocoa, and spiced cider with rum!

First up in photos is our Marcus for this Monday. Umm umm. He is just fine in this picture, don’t ya think? Wearing red for the holiday even!

marcus60

Next, I have a couple of holiday hotties for you. Take out the drool bibs!

sexy_santa_3

more_christmas_hotties

I’m still busy trying to crank out Sunday’s Child: The Wise Guy by the first week of January,  so wish me luck. It’s been a little tough getting motivated. Have a great holiday Monday!

wintersig

0 Responses to Christmas Spewage

Kapgar – Why did I know you were a naughty elf kinda guy? LOL 😉

Mary – One day, you and me and a bottle of rum… Maybe I’ll get drunk enough to say but where has the rum gone, when the bottle is empty! 😉

Winters last blog post..Holiday Hotties

Kapgar – Why did I know you were a naughty elf kinda guy? LOL 😉

Winters last blog post..Holiday Hotties

3. marot says:

OK than here ya go a boot in thy ass : Even gave youa double one. Just so you can get it done.
    Nice little hotness to wake me up thank you. If only I could stop by for that rum. One of my fav drinks and it would be even better with a friend.

4. marot says:

OK than here ya go a boot in thy ass :\\ Even gave youa double one. Just so you can get it done.

5. kapgar says:

That’s one naughty little hottie elf. The last one. I’ll leave the top two to you.

kapgars last blog post..Wildcats, football… Wildcats, football…

6. kapgar says:

kapgars last blog post..Wildcats, football… Wildcats, football…

Mojo – I was just telling some ladies how awesome you are… and then you show up. How fortuitous. HEH. Good to see you!

Gooster – I just knew you would have the perfect comment for that naughty boy with his Christmas candy!

Hilly – So much dumbness occurs during the holidays. It tries an intelligent person’s patience, doesn’t it?

Marty – We’ve had all kinds of yummy things so far. Today a Honey Baked ham came in from one of the casket companies and I’m waiting on the Carnegie Deli cheesecake my tech consultant usually sends. That thing is so huge and frozen so solid if I dropped it on someone’s head it would kill them. But thawed… it’s awesome!

Winters last blog post..Christmas Spewage

Winters last blog post..Christmas Spewage

One of my past jobs, I was in charge of buying all computer systems company wide (for over 700 employees). Christmas time was no shortage of gifts, goodies and all sorts of perks. My favorite, believe it or not, was the nut tray from Western Nut. Salted nuts all day long…. no kidding. It was not only healthy (when compared to cookies and fudge), but easy to snack on whenever.

Looking forward to more hotties during this cold weather season.

martymankinss last blog post..Snowy Sunday #06

Looking forward to more hotties during this cold weather season.

martymankinss last blog post..Snowy Sunday #06

11. Hilly says:

I’ve purposely been staying close to home and focusing on what is right here behind these walls because my tendency to spew is greater during the holidays too.

Merry Merry!

Hillys last blog post..Snackie Sunday #73: Holiday Snackology Revisited…

12. Hilly says:

Merry Merry!

Hillys last blog post..Snackie Sunday #73: Holiday Snackology Revisited…

13. Gooster says:

Um, I have a candy cane he can lick!

Goosters last blog post..Apparently It Was Too Easy

14. Gooster says:

Um, I have a candy cane he can lick!

Goosters last blog post..Apparently It Was Too Easy

15. Swubird says:

Winter:

Long time no see.

Great images and write up.

Merry Christmas

Swubirds last blog post..A CHRISTMAS MYSTERY

16. Swubird says:

Winter:

Long time no see.

Great images and write up.

Merry Christmas