Funky Monday

I’m in a funk. Sorta. I have all this stuff “to do”, but I kinda wanna veg, if you know what I mean. Meh. I’ll have to ponder that a little. While I do that, you should check out this contest on My Space. You could win a shirt from me. Or even better, you could win the candle with the vampire bites. I love that one! Here’s some info on the prizes being given away in December at Bloody Kissmas.

Now, here’s my gorgeous Marcus for this Monday… oh, baby, a younger Marcus with a scruffy chin and long hair. That is MY kinda guy!

Hope you have a non-funky Monday!

0 Responses to Funky Monday

1. diesel says:

That’s totally some other dude’s head on my body.

2. diesel says:

That’s totally some other dude’s head on my body.

3. marot says:

Feeling every bit of that. I have had an ear infection going on now for 2 weeks and do not feel like working period. Plus get to hear that one of our residents is complaining about us every day is just enough to want to moon the whole place. Little to cold though to do that.

4. marot says:

5. I SO know how you feel right now.
    And Marcus with long hair is YUMMMMMMMMMY!!!!

6. I SO know how you feel right now.
    And Marcus with long hair is YUMMMMMMMMMY!!!!

7. aeryn traxx says:

Licking my lips!! Very yummy.

8. aeryn traxx says:

Licking my lips!! Very yummy.

9. Hilly says:

I hope you get some veg time in!

Hillys last blog post..Snackie Sunday #70: Fight!

10. Hilly says:

I hope you get some veg time in!

Hillys last blog post..Snackie Sunday #70: Fight!

11. Dawn Roberto says:

Wow….what lovely eye candy to brighten my day here. 🙂 The rain/snow is falling and I am trying to figure if I should do the christmas stuff. Nah..I will just drool over marcus. Thx. Lex

Dawn

12. Dawn Roberto says:

Dawn

13. Thank you for Marcus 🙂
    xo

Princess of the Universes last blog post..Princesses are Not Necessarily Classy…

14. Thank you for Marcus 🙂
    xo

15. Debbie Gould says:

I’m at work, it’s an awful day, Hate Monday’s, but my day got brighter for a moment. Marcus is georgous. 🙂

16. Debbie Gould says: