A Likely Candidate

Elections are over. Whew. Yes, I voted. No, not for the first time either. I’ve picked a winner before. More than once. Our new prez said he was an unlikely candidate… well, today I bring you likely candidates… for licking. Let’s all celebrate, shall we?

First up, a Brazilian popsicle… Alex Verga.

Then, some American ice cream… Laura Prepon.

And finally, the sorbet that is… DJ Stikki Nikki from Outlaw Radio…

Aka… my own Motley.

I’ll be back on Friday with some pimping and news about a GREAT giveaway on MySpace where YOU have the chance to win not just a fanged t-shirt from me, but candles with vampire bites, and other vampire related cool gifts. (Sorry, no TVC are shown or given away, unless you win one of the books.) If you get the chance, stop by Outlaw Radio and show Stikki Nikki some love. She’ll blow kisses to you on cam and play your song request to show you how grateful she is that you stopped by.

Happy Humpday Hotness!

0 Responses to A Likely Candidate

1. Karl says:

I love the hotties posts. Sorry I’ve been absent so long. Ugh. My feedreader is coughing and sputtering.

Karls last blog post..This Does Not Compute

2. Karl says:

Karls last blog post..This Does Not Compute

Mary – I think she’s working on better links to find her. They might already be up at SociallyDead.com.

Nat – Probably on the air brushing. You’re welcome on Alex!

Blu – Motley’s friends tell her that too!

Jen – She’s just so cute, even discounting the boobs! Thanks!

Marty – Yeah, my day job has been nutso too. What is it about this time of year that everything goes bonkers?

Nat – Probably on the air brushing. You’re welcome on Alex!

Blu – Motley’s friends tell her that too!

Jen – She’s just so cute, even discounting the boobs! Thanks!

Hot pics and cool pics… all in the same post. I’ve been wondering where Motley has been lately. Good to see she’s doing good.

Of course, most people on the blogosphere have been wondering where I’ve been lately. Writing (yes, writing) and trying to calm my day job down.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #30

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #30

7. Mmmmmm some very lickable lollipops there. And Motley looks awesome!!!!!

Jennifer McKenzies last blog post..Welcome

8. Mmmmmm some very lickable lollipops there. And Motley looks awesome!!!!!

Jennifer McKenzies last blog post..Welcome

9. Blu-Amy says:

You know your a way cooler mom them mine was. She would have had me locked up and commited for life for even a fraction of what Motley gets to do.

Blu-Amys last blog post..Party Photo- Oh my what a party

10. Blu-Amy says:

Blu-Amys last blog post..Party Photo- Oh my what a party

11. Nat says:

The sweater looks awfully sheer, I wonder if they airbrushed out Laura’s nipples.

(Thanks for the boys.)

Nats last blog post..New Mexico Mike

12. Nat says:

(Thanks for the boys.)

Nats last blog post..New Mexico Mike

13. Marot says:

Glad to hear you voted. I tried to get find Motley but had trouble. You know me and my tenchotard ways.

Marots last blog post..It’s voer & the weiner is……

14. Marot says:

Marots last blog post..It’s voer & the weiner is……