Can’t Miss

I’m running a little late this morning, but I can’t miss putting up Marcus. As a muse, Marcus has been superb! Gotta love the man’s yummyness.

The only new news I have to report is that my novella Shifting Winds will probably be out in e-Book format in March from Pink Petal Books. The sequel is about 1/3 done now. I’m hoping to have it finished by the 15th. One of the things that’s been helping me is a little writing group called Word Wars. For those of you who write or are doing NaNo, you might want to consider joining us. It’s just a conference in Yahoo Instant Messenger where we put 30 minutes on the clock and just write. At the end of the 30 minutes we do a word count and cheer each other on. Sometimes, we share a few excerpts to get the juices flowing. If anyone is interested in joining in on Word Wars, hit me up on Yahoo when you see my Word Wars busy message. I’m knacwinterheart.

I gotta keep this short, as it’s almost time to leave for work. Before I go though, I did want to let you know that Motley is now DJ-ing for Outlaw Radio at fubar.com under the name Sticky Nikki. If you get a chance sign up for fubar and check out her show. She’s on Monday and Tuesday nights at 11 pm Pacific time, and Thursday and Friday from 11 am – 1 pm Pacific time. (I think I got those times right.) She had her first show last night and starts out her set with Nikki by the Low Millions. She also has the webcam on so you can watch her eat popsicles. Believe me, the crowd loves it!

Okay, here’s Marcus then I gotta jet outta here!

That’s so nice it makes me long for the days of holey jeans again! Have a great Monday everyone!

0 Responses to Can’t Miss

Mary – They play a little of everything so I’m sure she would play some country for you.

Kapgar – Look for me on Yahoo IM and join in!

Marty – It works really well. After the first 30 mins, you get excited about how much you’ve written and can’t wait for the next 30! The little snippets we post for each other just rev our engines higher! It’s an excellent support group!

Winters last blog post..Can’t Miss

Kapgar – Look for me on Yahoo IM and join in!

Winters last blog post..Can’t Miss

Wow… in March… that’s great. And you are the writing machine here…. Keep posting these updates and someday, I’ll be posting my own good news.

I will consider the Word Wars. It sounds like something that I would enjoy, getting 30 mins to write something and posting it for others to see. Very raw, but exciting.

martymankinss last blog post..In The Final Hours

martymankinss last blog post..In The Final Hours

5. kapgar says:

I like the idea of that Word Wards group. That sort of thing might actually keep me going with writing. But I guess starting would be the first step, eh?

kapgars last blog post..And I want it now…

6. kapgar says:

kapgars last blog post..And I want it now…

7. Maryo says:

Well looks like I got to go over to the site and check out her music selection. Think she would play me a little country???

8. Maryo says: