Hot & Sticky

It’s hot and sticky in my house. I wish the only hot and sticky I had was umm… well, you know. Yes, that’s right, pecan rolls fresh from the oven. 😉 Hee hee. Since it’s a humpday, and I usually like to drench you all with hotties, I thought I’d start out with a little video that is NSFW… neither the photos nor the song. But it’s a cute and naughty video…

Next up for you I have, not Tracy James, but another hottie. I’m sure Gooster will like him even if he doesn’t like him as much as Tracy James – with or without Yoo Hoo. This is Caco Ricci who’s Brazilian… I think.

And for those who like soft female flesh, ahhhh something delicious for your senses! Katie Green the Wonderbra model.

Don’t forget, you can click on em and make em bigger! (At least a little bigger anyway.)

Now, that I have submitted four manuscripts to publishers, I’m coming out of hibernation a little. The new story I’m working on features the snarky elf, Karl with a K, and it’s flowing without driving me insane. Here’s a snippet to go with the video above.

“You know, at your ages, you should really get a room,” a snarky voice spoke behind Eden.

The blonde man lifted his head, his eyes tinged with annoyance that only lasted a moment. Recognition bloomed in the midnight blue depths and his lips twitched into a smile.

“Hey, I know you. You’re…”

“Karl with a K… that elf with the internet gossip show… yeah, yeah,” the elf said with a sarcastic laugh. “Everyone knows me, kid. Especially here.”

Eden turned and looked at the man who was sitting on the bar stool behind her. He had a half drunk glass of Guinness in front of him and a bowl of bat shaped pretzels. His grey green eyes stared at her unblinkingly from behind wire rimmed glasses. She frowned.

“You’re immortal. Why are you wearing glasses?”

Karl gave her a look that would have withered most people. “I’m told wearing glasses gives you character. Since I don’t have any character, I figured I’d manufacture some,” he drawled.

Her blonde hunk was openly grinning now. Apparently, he found Karl’s snarky sarcasm amusing. “I watch your show all the time. You have plenty of character. You’re funnier than all the shows on TV.”

“Tell that to my producer. He bitches daily that he’s gonna fire me.” Karl took a sip of his ale. “I meant what I said, you know. Get a room. All this grinding and humping is for the kids who got nowhere to go. You two are obviously old enough and wealthy enough to afford the room. So go there and grind. I don’t like having to protect my drink from elbows that are in the throes of lust,” he complained.

Mr. Sugar Cookie Scent chuckled. “Sure, Karl. It was nice meeting you.” He took hold of Eden’s elbow.

Karl raised one brow at them. “We haven’t been formally introduced, but I know who you are. And more importantly, I know who you are,” he said, his eyes landing on Eden with a wicked gleam.

She opened her mouth to tell him to shut up when he waved a hand at her in a shooing motion. “I’m not telling. Names or lack of them is strictly between you two grinders. Now, would you mind letting me get back to my drinking here? Fucking horny immortals,” he grumbled, turning away from them.

Have a great Humpday!

0 Responses to Hot & Sticky

That dude has man boobs… but of a muscular kind.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #29

That dude has man boobs… but of a muscular kind.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #29

3. dear santa,
    i would like a one week stand with a brazilian model. thank you.
    becky

(fuck, not like it could hurt my chances. hehe)

hello haha narfs last blog post..HNT – My 27th Half Nekkid Post Halloween Style

4. dear santa,
    i would like a one week stand with a brazilian model. thank you.
    becky

(fuck, not like it could hurt my chances. hehe)

hello haha narfs last blog post..HNT – My 27th Half Nekkid Post Halloween Style

5. Blu-Amy says:

Well that picture certainly warms a person up. Might have to go find some more with it being cold here , humm yeah thats the reason, its cold here.

Blu-Amys last blog post..How to Carve a Pumpkin

6. Blu-Amy says:

Blu-Amys last blog post..How to Carve a Pumpkin

7. Justin Scott says:

I think the reason I find it hard to comment on your posts is because they make me so freaking horny! STOP IT!

Wait, scratch that. Keep ’em coming.

Justin Scotts last blog post..In Case You Missed It 3

8. Justin Scott says:

Wait, scratch that. Keep ’em coming.

Justin Scotts last blog post..In Case You Missed It 3

Dee – Thank you! And the story’s not cute for long… it turns hot very quickly!

Vix – Even saying hello reeks of grandeur from you, babe! MUAH!

Sav – Yeah, those Brazilian models… yummo! I gotta turn on a fan when I look at em.

Dee – Thank you! And the story’s not cute for long… it turns hot very quickly!

Vix – Even saying hello reeks of grandeur from you, babe! MUAH!

11. well you just know how to add some steam to a persons day

Savannah Chases last blog post..Everything To Do With Sex Part 2

12. well you just know how to add some steam to a persons day

Savannah Chases last blog post..Everything To Do With Sex Part 2

13. Vixen says:

CRAP, my witty, funny, enlightening, educational, fantastic comment ERRORED into outer space. I am unable to repeat such grandness…

Happy Humpday.

Vixens last blog post..Wordless Wednesday – About My Hair Today: At Least It’s Better Than This

14. Vixen says:

Happy Humpday.

15. Dee Carney says:

WOOT! Hawt video, lady! And the excerpt, verra cute! 🙂

Dee Carneys last blog post..Won a Contest & New Cover!

16. Dee Carney says:

WOOT! Hawt video, lady! And the excerpt, verra cute! 🙂

Dee Carneys last blog post..Won a Contest & New Cover!

Amber – Hot Water isn’t finished yet. I have 4 manuscripts submitted to publishers, but so far I haven’t heard back yet. As for the models, look up Brazilian models. They are all about the hottest thing out there right now. Rafael Lazzini, Andre Coelho, Rafael Verga, Alexandre Verga, Anderson Dornelles, Caco Ricci, Michael Horta and more… Oh, and I like to think I’m more like Katie MacAlister than Bertrice Small. Small was never amusing.

Mojo – I’ll probably get online Friday when Motley goes out with her friends. If I didn’t, I’d feel like I was spending my birthday alone since Rott’s not here.

Mary – It’s not a done deal. Rott’s just been talking about it with his mom. I gotta take a look at the market. Here in SoCal, I’m sure it’s not pretty. 🙁

Winters last blog post..Hot & Sticky

Winters last blog post..Hot & Sticky

19. Maryo says:

Very nice story. I liked it alot. Like you havent written something yet that I didnt like.
    I am so glad to hear about the house thing. If you move that means I am so getting you a house warming gift. What to get for the woman that is so naughty??? Why the ideas are just flowing!!

20. Maryo says:

21. Mojo says:

Glad you enjoyed the scarecrow. Make sure you come back on Friday for a special treat!

Mojos last blog post..Sticky: Blogblast For Peace 11.06.2008

22. Mojo says:

Mojos last blog post..Sticky: Blogblast For Peace 11.06.2008

23. Amber says:

3 Things:

1) Where are the WHOLE stories to go with your video introductions??? Can we buy them somewhere, or what?

2) Hot, naked, man… totally got me hot. Damn! Where do you find these guys at???

3) You are an amazingly talented writer. I have no doubt whatsoever that you’re going to end up being published and be the next… I dunno… Bertrice Small! Except, of course, for throbbing vampire cock stories and not historical romances lol.

*HUGS*