More, More, More

Today is the last day of my vacation, and it’s the day I get off in place of my birthday since I can’t take my birthday off. When you work in Accounting, the last day of the month is sacred. I usually, don’t like taking time off. However, I have to say that this felt really good. Naps in the afternoon, getting up when I want (which was either 4 am or 7 am), and just being able to knock out the novella I needed to write was great. I truly envy those writers who don’t work outside the home. This is the first time ever that I’ve been left with the feeling of “More, more, more!” at the end of vacation.

It’s Monday though, so I need to toss out a couple of tidbits here before I get to Marcus. First of all, the No Throbbing Vampire Cock Halloween flash story that I wrote is in a contest. If you get the chance, hop on over and click to vote for my story – #7 Full Moon Mating by Lex Valentine. If you didn’t read the Throbbing Vampire Cock Halloween flash story that I wrote (yes, explicit sex is in it), you’ll find it here. People are pimping the hell out of their stories on Yahoo where there are hundreds of members in the groups. Currently, I have the second most comments, but I could use more comment love to ensure I stay in the running for the judging by the publisher. Send your friends and enemies to leave a comment. I most sincerely appreciate your support! It’s hard to get your name out there in this industry and all of you have been a great help for me.

Let’s move on to Marcus and have some fun now!

I love a man with a nice bulge at the apex of his thighs. *sigh* Although, that being said, I’m really not a size girl. I’m a technique and passion girl. Do it well, and do it with an excess of passion… I’m a goner.

Okay, I’m off to enjoy my last day of vacation, reading and writing and napping. Everyone have a great Monday!

0 Responses to More, More, More

You are right.. it’s not the size that matters, it what gets done with it that makes both parties VERY VERY happy…

Hope your birthday was awesome and you enjoyed your time off.

I should be back to my regular posting on blogs… what a crazy ass month.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #29

Hope your birthday was awesome and you enjoyed your time off.

I should be back to my regular posting on blogs… what a crazy ass month.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #29

Jen – A man without a nice bulge is… crying in his coffee I guess. 😉

Mojo – You’re awesome for thinking of me! I love that photo!

Mary – Go read Mary and Tarren’s fight scene and the scene where Derek loses a bet to Helios. That will make your day. Oh, and you as organ grinder and the baby as a monkey. PICS. I NEED PICS GOD DAMN IT!

Jason – I have to go see what you’ve been up to. You’ve tempted me out of hibernation. 😉

Winters last blog post..More, More, More

Jen – A man without a nice bulge is… crying in his coffee I guess. 😉

Mojo – You’re awesome for thinking of me! I love that photo!

Winters last blog post..More, More, More

5. Jason X says:

Well enjoy that time off while the rest of us slave away. Well, I guess, if you call this slaving… Slumming might be more appropriate, but I am technically working…

Jason Xs last blog post..Lunch with Lissa and Her Tits

6. Jason X says:

Jason Xs last blog post..Lunch with Lissa and Her Tits

7. Maryo says:

Gladto hear you enjoyed yoru time off. I have no idea what that is so I am jealous.
    I can not wait till you see what me and Mac are being for Halloween. My mom came up with the idea and yeah it funny. Mackers is going to be my monkey while I play the music.
    Have a great week!!

8. Maryo says:

Have a great week!!

9. Mmmmmmmm love the bulge. *happy sigh*

10. Mmmmmmmm love the bulge. *happy sigh*

Blu – Me too on the cold shower. He’s just too hot for words. 😉

Winters last blog post..More, More, More

Blu – Me too on the cold shower. He’s just too hot for words. 😉

Winters last blog post..More, More, More

13. Mojo says:

Hiya hot stuff… I ran across something last night that made me think of you instantly. fortunately I had my camera with me at the time so I could bring it to ya!

Mojos last blog post..Sticky: Blogblast For Peace 11.06.2008

14. Mojo says:

Mojos last blog post..Sticky: Blogblast For Peace 11.06.2008

15. Blu-Amy says:

Happy monday :)Enjoy your vacation time. I think I need a cold shower now.

16. Blu-Amy says:

Happy monday :)Enjoy your vacation time. I think I need a cold shower now.