Throbbing Vampire Cock

Vampire cock is the sum total of my social commentary on the world this week. I’m stressed out by something here at home,  under a tremendous amount of pressure because of it, and am facing the possibility of homelessness yet again because of it. (Why this shit always happens around my birthday is a karmic fuck you that I will never understand. I’m not a bad person, really!) Yet I am trying to remain cool and focused and I’m totally distracting myself with bullshit left and right so I don’t break into tiny little pieces. Throbbing vampire cock is one way to distract myself.

I do have another 500 word Halloween story that is posted for a contest, but there’s no throbbing cock of any kind in it. It’s about a white werewolf, an Alpha female. There’s no sex in the story. If you want to read it, you’ll find it here: Full Moon Mating.

I’ve been reading desultorily in my feed reader. It’s not that people aren’t posting scintillating things. It’s just that my head is all fucked up with the stuff I alluded to in paragraph one of this lovely post. So I’ve been drawing a blank when it comes to leaving comments. I expect once I’ve passed this crisis and I know that either a) everything is okay or b) I’m fucked, I will return to leaving comments on your blogs. Meanwhile, I’m going back to the throbbing vampire cock so that I don’t implode from stress.

Here’s another installment of Tracy James, just because I love Gooster and I appreciate the way his twats make me laugh when I’m stressed out.

I like Marcus better, but for Gooster I can deal. Oh, and for the straight men, I found Liz Hurley’s boobs. Click on it to see the photo full size. I wonder if Dave’s seen this photo before? They’re pretty amazing boobs for a woman her age.

Okay, that’s it for my social commentary today. Have a happy humpday!

0 Responses to Throbbing Vampire Cock

1. Amber says:

Winter, luv. I’m so sorry everything is topsy-turvy crazy-hard right now. Everything will eventually smooth itself out. Things have a way of doing that.

And, regardless, you are a fighter and a survivor and a victorious one at that!

Keep your head up and know that you have a great many friends who love you and will help in whatever way we can!

Oh, and throbbing vampire cock always gets my mind off bad shit, too. Okay… maybe not vampire, per se… but the Marquess of Huntington (or something similar) totally does, haha! 🙂

XOXO

Ambers last blog post..Weekend Party! And a Battered Heart.

2. Amber says:

And, regardless, you are a fighter and a survivor and a victorious one at that!

XOXO

Ambers last blog post..Weekend Party! And a Battered Heart.

3. You take care of yourself, honey. I’m having a contest on Wednesdays, so come on by when you can. I love ya’ hon.

Jennifer McKenzies last blog post..Welcome

4. You take care of yourself, honey. I’m having a contest on Wednesdays, so come on by when you can. I love ya’ hon.

Jennifer McKenzies last blog post..Welcome

5. Maryo says:

New photos of the kids and our family photo is up over at my myspace. Go get a smile girl!!!

Maryos last blog post..HOLY TURKEY!!!!

6. Maryo says:

Maryos last blog post..HOLY TURKEY!!!!

7. Crys says:

sorry things are shit. at least you know your writing is still tops, because it is.

speaking of which, i ought to ask you something about that — email me, k?

8. Crys says:

speaking of which, i ought to ask you something about that — email me, k?

Dave – She’s pretty amazing so I imagine looking at her boobs one more time is no hardship!

Mary – Carrots and spaghetti… photo ops extraordinaire! The best messy faces ever!

11. Maryo says:

I am sorry ot hear about the stress. If I could do something more than make you laugh I would but all I got is cheap jokes. I do have some great pics of Mac from our first time eating carrots. I’ll upload those to the Bar and give you a grin.
    Oh and no we dont use frozen turkeys. Did one year but after it messing up that persons car and putting a hole in a window it was ruled against.

12. Maryo says:

13. Dave2 says:

Many, many, many times… but thanks. 🙂

Hope everything works out okay!

Dave2s last blog post..Life

14. Dave2 says:

Many, many, many times… but thanks. 🙂

Hope everything works out okay!

Dave2s last blog post..Life