I Promised

I promised Gooster more Tracy James. So today’s humpday hotness is… Tracy James. Also, I want to thank everyone who has already commented on my Halloween story. Even if I’m not one of the five stories with the most comments, I appreciate the support of everyone who took the time to go there.

I wonder sometimes if anyone other than myself really understands this urge that drives me to write and see it published. With my birthday only a few weeks away, I can honestly say that I feel really paranoid. I have this frenetic drive to make it happen. I feel like I’m running out of time. I can’t explain it, but I just have this feeling inside me that if I can’t make this happen now, it will all be too late.

I’ve spent the better part of my life with my dreams and desires just out of reach. I’ve always had to “settle.” This is like my last hurrah. I HAVE to make this happen or the core of what makes up “me” will have to settle for never having achieved a single dream. I know don’t if any of you can understand that, but it’s a huge feeling. Very frightening.

I’m not ready to let go of the dreams, as far fetched as they might be. To those of you who helped in what little way you could, thank you. I may be good with words, but I can’t articulate what it did to me to see your comments over there.

I have a couple more trailer videos HERE if anyone is interested. Karl and Marty should take a look at Never Been Bit. The story is coming along and Karl the Snarky Elf has become a major protagonist with his gossip column/videos. I hadn’t planned on him being in this story, but I needed someone to kick the hero in the ass a few times, and Karl the Elf does a great job of it!

Okay, enough babble from my brain. Here’s Gooster’s hottie:

Happy Humpday folks!

0 Responses to I Promised

Sav – Tracy James is a major hottie!

Jason – Thanks! I use those little trailers as muses.

Sav – Tracy James is a major hottie!

Jason – Thanks! I use those little trailers as muses.

3. Jason X says:

I like your trailer and the music was perfect for setting the mood. Nicely done.

Jason Xs last blog post..Fernandez Finds His Dick

4. Jason X says:

Jason Xs last blog post..Fernandez Finds His Dick

5. oh baby now thats something to wake up to

Savannah Chases last blog post..Pleasure After The Pain Nominated

6. oh baby now thats something to wake up to

Savannah Chases last blog post..Pleasure After The Pain Nominated

Blu – Coconut cream and anything chocolate is good too! 😉 If you check out LexValentine.com today, you’ll find a great wedding story!

9. Blu-Amy says:

I need to spend a day curled up on the couch reading all the stuff you have going. You know of course I will want an autographed copy of anything you publish right 🙂 I’ll pay for it in apple pie.

Blu-Amys last blog post..the good vrs the bad

10. Blu-Amy says:

Blu-Amys last blog post..the good vrs the bad

Gooster – The way to get over being self conscious is to find an online group who in the same boat as you. Those groups tend to be very supportive of each other and the next thing you know, you’re writing and posting and subbing with the best of em!

Susan – I knew you would! MUAH!

Marty – I couldn’t have chosen a better personality to plug into my fairy godfather! Sometimes it does pay to be the nice guy!

Susan – I knew you would! MUAH!

Wow… a Fairy Godfather… awesome. Thank you.. thank you. Nice trailer and appreciate the plug.

15. Yes, my friend.

I understand.

I understand.

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Susan’s Fashion File: The Promised Cool Shit

16. Yes, my friend.

I understand.

I understand.

17. Gooster says:

Seriously, who wouldn’t want to wake up next to that!?!

I’ve had a some poetry published, but then I got really self-conscious and stopped writing it.

Goosters last blog post..Stressed

18. Gooster says:

Seriously, who wouldn’t want to wake up next to that!?!

Goosters last blog post..Stressed