Recap

Here’s how my week went:

• Exhausted from so much writing in such a short space of time
  • Inability to concentrate on jack
  • Fiddled with videos
  • Read some books
  • Had one of my most favorite people at work retire
  • Had a bunch of things at work contrive to keep me from staying on schedule with month end
  • Stressed at the office and stretched to the max in terms of ability to roll with the punches
  • Worried about all kinds of stuff I can’t even begin to list here
  • Tried to keep up on all the author related loops
  • Tried to catch up on reading the blogs in my feed reader
  • Stressed over the sim going down and having to get my entries in
  • Plagued with headaches all week, a rare thing for me
  • Fought with Motley over the use of my computer
  • Battled to sleep at night due to the high temps
  • Had Marie Callender’s not have my to go order ready, but got a free pie out of it
  • Got back one critique from a beta reader of the Prince story
  • Ordered belly button jewelry for my ears (don’t ask, it’s a gauge thing)
  • Bought way too many eBooks with my retroactive raise money
  • Bought lots of birthday gifts and a Socially Dead tank top for Motley
  • Been basically unmotivated to do anything because of stress and the heat
  • Worked on getting an author who writes M/M vampire stories for Jester’s show
  • Am getting ready for the only holiday I think is cool… Halloween.
  • Ranted about penis size at LexValentine.com
  • Got my invite for the company Halloween party (anyone wanna go to a Halloween party at the cemetery?)
  • Begged nicely for a signed copy of JR Ward’s Compendium from my friend Jen from the Bar
  • Spent $250 to get my own car out of my garage this morning
  • Forgot my phone at home today
  • Had Marty and Gooster inspire my next two books in the Darkworld series
  • Had Hilly agree to be the heroine of my 3rd Darkworld book

See my Halloween/October blog template? You may all bow down before the genius and beauty that is Jester.

Since it’s Commando Friday, I give you hotness without undies. Praise the Lawd and pass the bizkits!

Happy Friday!

0 Responses to Recap

Susan – But I am all about the buttsecks! I love how talking about it gets people all riled up! 😉

Winters last blog post..Recap

Winters last blog post..Recap

3. Yep, I’m just a little bit busy and behind, myself… thankfully not busy IN the behind, but let’s not explore the different possibilities of just what that could mean…

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Susan’s Inside Writing: The Banned Book

4. Yep, I’m just a little bit busy and behind, myself… thankfully not busy IN the behind, but let’s not explore the different possibilities of just what that could mean…

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Susan’s Inside Writing: The Banned Book

Marty – I think she’s much more beautiful as a brunette.

Justin – I already take the Bs! All of them in mega doses, which does a lot to keep me energized. It could be the booze I’m missing in that prescription though, since I rarely drink anymore. Hmmmm.

Winters last blog post..Recap

Marty – I think she’s much more beautiful as a brunette.

Winters last blog post..Recap

7. Justin Scott says:

I’ve been having headaches a lot too! Also been really lethargic… What fixes it? 5000mcg of B-12 and a Long Island Iced Tea. Not sure what’s up with that combo but booze and B-12 make me so energetic and headache free!

Justin Scotts last blog post..Scouts at MoJo’s Pub Crawl

8. Justin Scott says:

Justin Scotts last blog post..Scouts at MoJo’s Pub Crawl

Jessica Alba… damn, i should have known that. I’m used to seeing her as a brunette, not a blonde.

martymankinss last blog post..What the Plurk? Twitter this, Pownce-head!

martymankinss last blog post..What the Plurk? Twitter this, Pownce-head!

11. Ohhh…me as a pixie? UBER COOL…..

Cissa Firehearts last blog post..Theres no hurry any more, when all is said and done…

12. Ohhh…me as a pixie? UBER COOL…..

Vix – I’m seriously ready for winter. Thank goodness it was cooler today.

Nat – You need a *HUG* if your week was like mine. I gotta figure out how to pay the electric bill now that I maxed out my debit card to free my car. 🙁

Vix – I’m seriously ready for winter. Thank goodness it was cooler today.

15. Nat says:

Man sounds like my week, minus the midweek nervous breakdown. 🙂

You know it’s bad when you’re running bloggers ask if you’re ok.

Nats last blog post..Rattles and wind-up toys

16. Nat says:

Man sounds like my week, minus the midweek nervous breakdown. 🙂

You know it’s bad when you’re running bloggers ask if you’re ok.

Nats last blog post..Rattles and wind-up toys

17. Vixen says:

I got exhausted just reading about it. Who knows how you got through it for real.

Except the heat, I know the heat. And it is slowly killing me. It must stop NOW.

Hope you get to enjoy your weekend.

Vixens last blog post..Brooding? Yea, I guess so.

18. Vixen says:

Hope you get to enjoy your weekend.

Vixens last blog post..Brooding? Yea, I guess so.

Marty – Are you sure you don’t recognize her? HEH HEH. It’s Jessica Alba! I’m really grateful to have good friends with such stand out personalities that I just have to give some of their traits to my characters. I’ll be talking about the Darkworld series both here and at Lex Valentine probably tomorrow. With a couple of quick excerpts. The getting out of my garage was such a monumental pain in the ass. My neighbor was so not reasonable, thoughtful, or logical about the garage door breaking. Moron.

Winters last blog post..Recap

Winters last blog post..Recap

I almost forgot to write something… so distracted by that last hot pic… damn… who is that?

*smiles* elated about being an inspiration to one of your characters. Can’t wait to hear how things turn out.

And that is a busy list…. looks a lot like my next 3 weeks, with the exception of the $250 to get out of my own driveway. Sheesh!

martymankinss last blog post..What the Plurk? Twitter this, Pownce-head!

martymankinss last blog post..What the Plurk? Twitter this, Pownce-head!

Hilly – Relax = sleep in my world. LOL The Darkworld stories are bugging me now that the first one is done. #2 is 1/3 done and now thanks to you and Gooster and Marty #3 is plotted in my head. You realize of course that the story of Lucien and Hillary contains explicit sex. Hmmmn. Who should Lucien look like? How about Victor Webster? He’s dark and brooding. If I could use Ryan Reynolds I would, but he looks like a dragon to me, not a vampire… altho… perhaps he’s Hilly’s ex… argggh! More ideas are sprouting! LOL

Winters last blog post..Recap

Winters last blog post..Recap

25. Hilly says:

Wow, your week was busy both inside and outside of your head! I hope you can relax a bit this weekend. 🙂

Hillys last blog post..Here We Go Again…

26. Hilly says:

Hillys last blog post..Here We Go Again…

Jen – That list coulda been waaaaaay longer. But I forgot half of what I did this week when I drained my debit card for the garage door. I really hate being that annoyed and pissed off. It fucks with my equilibrium.

Winters last blog post..See Dick’s Dick

Winters last blog post..See Dick’s Dick

29. Wow!!! What a busy week!!

30. Wow!!! What a busy week!!

Mary – Zinc, C, lotsa B’s… chicken soup… well, wonton soup works for me. I’ve got a half a Rhi post done. Hoping to finish it tonight. Just haven’t been motivated in the heat. It’s just sucking me dry. Take care of yourself. School and sick don’t go well together. MUAH!

Winters last blog post..See Dick’s Dick

Winters last blog post..See Dick’s Dick

33. Maryo says:

And I thought my week was busy. I plan on getting to the story this weekend I promise. I have toget this damn homework done first. Plus I am pretty sure I am getting sick. Played ball last night and it was below 60 when we started our last game at 9. I am still cold.

34. Maryo says: