Smut Writer

Many thanks to Celia Kyle of Get Cesigned and to Jester. Here’s why:

If it weren’t for the fact that I hate squeeing… I would be squeeing. Since I do not sink to that level of fluffiness, I will just say that I cannot stop grinning. I haven’t arrived, but I’m on my way.

Many thanks to all of you who heaped encouragement on me. You know who you are, and I love you all. I’m gonna do this. Now click that banner and go visit!

Sunday smut writer kisses to everyone!

0 Responses to Smut Writer

TSM – In my world, or at least the world in my head populated by characters, it truly does have a different meaning than it does other places!

Winters last blog post..TeeVee Eye Candy

Winters last blog post..TeeVee Eye Candy

3. TSM says:

I guess “go for it” has a new meaning, huh? 🙂

4. TSM says:

I guess “go for it” has a new meaning, huh? 🙂

5. whall says:

If nothing else, I at least learned a new phrase.

“tossing cupcakes”

whalls last blog post..The Hot Blogger Calendar Scandal REVEALED

6. whall says:

If nothing else, I at least learned a new phrase.

“tossing cupcakes”

whalls last blog post..The Hot Blogger Calendar Scandal REVEALED

Crys – Thanks! I’m soooo happy with it!

Crys – Thanks! I’m soooo happy with it!

9. Crys says:

the site looks great!

Cryss last blog post..He’s got shite to say

10. Crys says:

the site looks great!

Cryss last blog post..He’s got shite to say

Jen – It’s so pretty I just wanna stare at it all day. However, the menage muse is calling me. Last night my strong female came to me. As soon as she spoke, her male partners started to chatter too. Must write…

Winters last blog post..Popped

Winters last blog post..Popped

13. That’s beautiful!!!! Awesome!!

14. That’s beautiful!!!! Awesome!!

Marty – Thanks so much! I truly appreciate the support!

Vix – It is WOW. That Celia knows her stuff!

Winters last blog post..Popped

Marty – Thanks so much! I truly appreciate the support!

Vix – It is WOW. That Celia knows her stuff!

Winters last blog post..Popped

17. Vixen says:

Wow, I am so impressed. It looks really, really awesome. Not that I didn’t expect it to be great, you know. But WOW.

18. Vixen says:

I liked the sneak peak on Friday. I am adding this to my feed reader so I can keep up on all of your writing adventures.

martymankinss last blog post..Pompous Asshole

martymankinss last blog post..Pompous Asshole

Blu – YUM Cupcakes! Nah, you can use as many exclamations and colons as you want. Today is a day of celebration. Well, for a little while anyway. Then I gotta write. 🙂

Winters last blog post..Popped

Winters last blog post..Popped

23. Blu-Amy says:

YAY!!!!!!!!! Congratulations

::::tossing cupcakes:::::::::

Humm hope i didn’t use up your quota of exclamation points and colons 🙂

Blu-Amys last blog post..rainy day cooking

24. Blu-Amy says:

YAY!!!!!!!!! Congratulations

::::tossing cupcakes:::::::::

Humm hope i didn’t use up your quota of exclamation points and colons 🙂

Blu-Amys last blog post..rainy day cooking

Susan – It’s funny when you see something you like and think it will work… but then the finished product is a loooong way from that first thing you saw. Not sure why, but Celia’s work just grabbed me and I knew I didn’t wanna do Lex Valentine myself or it woulda been in construction for a year. So yeah, less than a week after deciding to go with Celia, I’m up and running and that is indeed extremely cool.

Winters last blog post..Popped

Winters last blog post..Popped

27. It looks extremely cool, indeed, my friend.

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Fiction Outtake: The Time After Dinner (The Early Days)

28. It looks extremely cool, indeed, my friend.