That Does It

Yep. That does it. The Comic Curmudgeon or whatever his name is, has like a bazillion votes on the Hot Blogger Calendar. And Wil Wheaton? He’s a celebrity. He’s already in calendars. I’ve decided fuck it. I’m gonna make my own calendar at Cafepress. Motley is May. And I want all the hot gays in it. And Hilly. And Dave. And Karl. I want all the cool people who are so very beautiful to ME in it. The people who are not about the votes, but are about all the other things in life that are important.

I’m opening up my Photoshop as soon as I get home from work tonight. A 2009 Better Than Hot Blogger Calendar. Yeah. That’s it right THERE.

No chocolate pudding photo. I misunderstood Dave. When he said he wanted chocolate pudding and hot pirate wench photos… I thought he meant chocolate pudding photos and hot pirate wench photos. He just wants to eat pudding and look at hot wenches. Semantics. They’ll kill ya everytime. Or at least make it so that you put your foot in your mouth via Flickr photos.

Happy long weekend starts at 5 pm Friday!

0 Responses to That Does It

1. Ohhh, I wanna be in the calendar!

I have an awesomely hot picture of me too..it’s on my blog even!

So, if you have an extra month? Lemme know! I’ll send you the picture 🙂

~Cissa

Cissa Firehearts last blog post..Happy Birthday to Me!

2. Ohhh, I wanna be in the calendar!

I have an awesomely hot picture of me too..it’s on my blog even!

So, if you have an extra month? Lemme know! I’ll send you the picture 🙂

~Cissa

Cissa Firehearts last blog post..Happy Birthday to Me!

Becky – There’s a month with your name on it… complete with pearls… You know you want to. 😉

Winters last blog post..Summer of Love

Winters last blog post..Summer of Love

5. you fucking slay me! that is awesome.
    hehe

hello haha narfs last blog post..Dares & a Hot Blogger Calendar

6. you fucking slay me! that is awesome.
    hehe

hello haha narfs last blog post..Dares & a Hot Blogger Calendar

Whall – I’d like to see that! Although, I can’t imagine your friend was better looking than John Taylor.

Winters last blog post..Summer of Love

Winters last blog post..Summer of Love

9. whall says:

Shutterfly does a decent calendar. I made one entirely of photoshopping a coworker’s face onto the cast of Duran Duran for his fiance.

It really was a masterpiece.

whalls last blog post..McCain Picks Wayne for VP

10. whall says:

It really was a masterpiece.

whalls last blog post..McCain Picks Wayne for VP

Marty – Of course it does! And isn’t there a certain blogger with a scooter and a birthday in August who could fill that month admirably? Hmmm?

Winters last blog post..Summer of Love

Winters last blog post..Summer of Love

Thanks to a shared link from kapgar, I know who Wil Wheaton is now.

Your calendar sounds better.

martymankinss last blog post..Random Leakage #4

Thanks to a shared link from kapgar, I know who Wil Wheaton is now.

Your calendar sounds better.

martymankinss last blog post..Random Leakage #4

Tech-Babe – When I was counting on a bathing suit photo of you for June? Can we trade photos for calendars?

Kapgar – I dunno. Hadn’t thought about a timeline. When do 2009 calendars typically go on sale?

Winters last blog post..Hot Blogger Pimpin’

Winters last blog post..Hot Blogger Pimpin’

17. kapgar says:

Guacamole and a Guinness… now that’s an idea! What’s your timeline for these photos?

18. kapgar says:

19. Tech-Babe says:

Way to start the revolt Winter! Jason and I are considering a “UserPool/Tech-Babe” calendar. Want in?

20. Tech-Babe says:

Dave – Little Dave and Bad Monkey can stand in for you… with a hot pirate wench and chocolate pudding to complete the cartoon! Of course, you would have to draw it.

Kapgar – A photo of you with guacamole and a Guinness! YES!

Crys – I thought so.

TSM – No nudity… clothing type would depend upon the season I suppose. No bikinis in Dec for example. I think… LOL

Mary – Yeah. Her money. Fuck the rest of it. My ideals are better than hers any day no matter how many Cambodian kids she adopts.

Kapgar – A photo of you with guacamole and a Guinness! YES!

Crys – I thought so.

23. Maryo says:

Folks just see the outside and take no time to “look” at the inside. I’d rather be that way I am than a hottie like Angelia. Ok maybe a few nice attruibtes would be great to have.

24. Maryo says:

25. TSM says:

I’ll make sure I get you my photo. Fully clothed? Or less than fully clothed? I’m a pretty good photographer!

26. TSM says:

27. Crys says:

now…that is a great idea.

28. Crys says:

now…that is a great idea.

29. kapgar says:

Can I dance a Snoopy Dance of celebration, too! I don’t stand a snowball’s chance in Hell with the other calendar!

kapgars last blog post..Welcome to the new dark ages…

30. kapgar says:

kapgars last blog post..Welcome to the new dark ages…

31. Dave2 says:

Uhhh… yeah… I’m happy being calendar-free though!

Dave2s last blog post..Remainder

32. Dave2 says:

Uhhh… yeah… I’m happy being calendar-free though!

Dave2s last blog post..Remainder

Hilly – I woulda been a little snarkier about it, but I still want Motley to get more votes than Dooce. I’m not sure that’s gonna happen, but I gotta slap a smile on it and try. I totally AM going to make my own Better Than a Hot Blogger Calendar. Starting tonight!

Winters last blog post..Hot Blogger Pimpin’

Winters last blog post..Hot Blogger Pimpin’

35. hilly says:

You can’t see me but I am doing a snoopy dance right now. 🙂

I was talking about this with someone else yesterday so I think you and I see this pretty much the same way, except you are way less bitchy than I am. 😉

hillys last blog post..Comment Orgy…

36. hilly says:

You can’t see me but I am doing a snoopy dance right now. 🙂

hillys last blog post..Comment Orgy…