Summer of Love

It’s Saturday. I’m not here. I’m enjoying the last day of Karl’s Summer of Love.

Also, wish me luck. I have a horse in a graded stakes race at DerbyFever.com. I’ve never won a graded stakes race. I WANT to win a graded stakes race. Heh.

Oh, and I am 100% going to make the Better Than a Hot Blogger Calendar. Let me know if you want in. I know Dave doesn’t, but you all should make some noise and let him know we at least want a Little Dave for the calendar. Maybe Little Dave Santa or Bad Monkey as the baby who rings in the New Year?

Happy Last Saturday of Summer!

0 Responses to Summer of Love

Maryo – The photo has to be of more than just the cleavage… it kinda needs a frame of reference, like your face or a bra…

Winters last blog post..That Does It

Winters last blog post..That Does It

3. Maryo says:

Yeah I tried to take a clevage shot but it looked like as ass. No way is that going anywhere but to the trash bin. So I am asking for some clevage tips? Ok that is a little funny.

4. Maryo says:

Jason – I’m sure there’s something you could do to help contribute to the calendar. There’s time to think of what it could be. I know you’re not gonna put your face in it. Maybe a photo from behind… while you’re in a towel. Nothing like some nice ass in a damp towel.

Winters last blog post..That Does It

Winters last blog post..That Does It

7. Jason X says:

Good idea. I was thinking of something like that too, but it turns out I’m too lazy…

Jason Xs last blog post..Hot Blogger Calendar

8. Jason X says:

Jason Xs last blog post..Hot Blogger Calendar

Dave – You were one of the people I thought of while writing. It seems like the best of people always have to deal with the worst.

Winters last blog post..Summer of Love

Winters last blog post..Summer of Love

11. Dave2 says:

And a fine posting it was!

Dave2s last blog post..Remainder

12. Dave2 says:

And a fine posting it was!

Dave2s last blog post..Remainder