Hot Blogger Pimpin’

Everyone is campaigning. Motley is too busy having a mini-social life at the moment to campaign for herself so I figured I’d pimp her a little. Also, no one is pimping the gays. C’mon people! The gays are beautiful! You’ve got Jester, UncleMonkeyBoy, Gooster, and Justin. (Perez Hilton can bite my left nut.) These people are among the most beautiful people in the world, physically, mentally, and beneath the ribcage, where it counts the most. I want you all to click over to the Hot Blogger Calendar and vote for a gay today!

In order to get to you to vote for Motley, I’m posting a pic of her. On her blog, I posted a pic of the back of her red corset. Here she is all glossied up in the corset before they went to the club. Isn’t she cute? I swear, if she gets more votes than Dooce (I’m not stupid enough to think that she’ll get in the calendar with all those Mommy Bloggers on there) I’ll get her to post her half nekkid ass again in a new pic. The last time she posted her half nekkid ass, her blog was burning up the internet with traffic. Not sure why, but the ass got better traffic than the double D’s.

One last note on this Hot Blogger Calendar thingy. If you don’t wanna vote for Motley, vote for Hilly. Hilly isn’t pimping for votes either. For that alone, she deserves votes. Please click here and go vote for one of these bloggers, even if you aren’t a blogger yourself. They are all worthy of your vote.

Knee update: The work pants kinda gave me a bit of a set back. They’re wool, they don’t breath and when my knee started to swell, they became binding, which led to more swelling all the way down to my foot. The last two days of the week I’m gonna wear blue knit track pants and a pair of Motley’s flats to the office (her feet are bigger than mine so there’s some room for swelling there.) No socks because I swear they were too tight on my swollen limb and just made everything worse. I think the change in clothing and footwear will help.

Also, my hip is a really pretty shade of blue and purple. Same hip I landed on when I fell outta the shower a few years ago. So far, I don’t see any blue and purple on my knees but they sure feel like they should be, and the swelling is just ugly. Three day weekend should be a big help. Thank you all for your kind wishes and helpful advice.

Tomorrow, either here or on Socially Dead, we’ll be posting some pics of Dave’s favorite food because he’s on a diet to help discover what foods he’s allergic to. Since I suffer from food allergies too, I feel really bad for him. He requested chocolate pudding, so one of us will post pudding for Dave. Motley may beat me to it because I’ve been researching how to make it scratch and sniff for him. No luck so far.

Happy Hobbling Thursday!

0 Responses to Hot Blogger Pimpin’

Becky – The Better Than a Hot Blogger Calendar will be much better anyway. The gays are all so beautiful… I’m much better. Still bruised, but the swelling has gone down and stayed down since I’ve stayed off my feet this weekend. YAY!

Winters last blog post..Summer of Love

Winters last blog post..Summer of Love

3. how the hell did it take me so long to find out hilly and karl were in the running for the damn calendar? and how did i not know about jester and umb? son of a bitch. i would have gone to every library in the city, voting for my favorite top 12…sigh.

hey, how ya feeling? still all black & blue?

hello haha narfs last blog post..Dares & a Hot Blogger Calendar

4. how the hell did it take me so long to find out hilly and karl were in the running for the damn calendar? and how did i not know about jester and umb? son of a bitch. i would have gone to every library in the city, voting for my favorite top 12…sigh.

hey, how ya feeling? still all black & blue?

hello haha narfs last blog post..Dares & a Hot Blogger Calendar

Jason – This should be fun! Everyone’s idea of what is sexy is different. I’m hoping for a sexy, amusing, fun calendar!

Winters last blog post..That Does It

Winters last blog post..That Does It

7. Jason X says:

That’s what I’m talking about. DDs and ass should be the sales and marketing plan for all contestants. Go to town with it!

Jason Xs last blog post..Hot Blogger Calendar

8. Jason X says:

Jason Xs last blog post..Hot Blogger Calendar

Britt – Yeah, ass seems to trump tits.

Blu – Mine won’t fit in the camera lens. I wouldn’t worry about yours so much.

Tempest – You never know. Ass is very popular these days. Thanks re the knee!

Marty – Why are you the only one who noticed that?

Winters last blog post..Summer of Love

Britt – Yeah, ass seems to trump tits.

Blu – Mine won’t fit in the camera lens. I wouldn’t worry about yours so much.

Tempest – You never know. Ass is very popular these days. Thanks re the knee!

Marty – Why are you the only one who noticed that?

Winters last blog post..Summer of Love

You have a left nut? LOL

martymankinss last blog post..Random Leakage #4

You have a left nut? LOL

martymankinss last blog post..Random Leakage #4

13. I wonder if I post my ass on the blog if my book will sell more… Hmm… Naaaah… Hahaha!!!

Hope your knee is better, chica.

14. I wonder if I post my ass on the blog if my book will sell more… Hmm… Naaaah… Hahaha!!!

Hope your knee is better, chica.

15. Blu-Amy says:

Wish I had an ass I was proud to post online.

Blu-Amys last blog post..Bye Bye Pie

16. Blu-Amy says:

Wish I had an ass I was proud to post online.

Blu-Amys last blog post..Bye Bye Pie

17. Miss Britt says:

Yeah, I have to sort of echo Mojo. Big boobs are a dime a dozen. A good ass is rare.

Miss Britts last blog post..Matthew’s Mom is Dead

18. Miss Britt says:

Miss Britts last blog post..Matthew’s Mom is Dead

Mojo – I’ll tell Motley what you said about asses. She’s not a fan of hers. LMAO re the candle too.

Justin – It IS cool! And you certainly deserve to be in the running!

Matt – I thought his words were pretty wise myself!

Justin – It IS cool! And you certainly deserve to be in the running!

Matt – I thought his words were pretty wise myself!

21. Matt-Man says:

HA. Mojo is most wise. Heal up Winter. Cheers!!

Matt-Mans last blog post..Shake Down The Thunder

22. Matt-Man says:

HA. Mojo is most wise. Heal up Winter. Cheers!!

Matt-Mans last blog post..Shake Down The Thunder

23. Justin Scott says:

Wow, thanks for the incredible compliments! Glad to be in such company as Jester, Gooster and especially Uncle Monkey Boy.

I didn’t even know there was a Hot Blogger Calendar; I mean I’ve heard around about something like it but thought it was a joke.

Kinda cool 🙂

24. Justin Scott says:

Kinda cool 🙂

25. mojo says:

Winter, hon’ DD’s may come and DD’s may go… but a great ass is a joy forever.

And the other hand was busy thinking of you… er… holding a candle. (Or both… *grin*)

mojos last blog post..Half-Nekkid Thursday (#2): That’s My Story and I’m Stickin’ To It

26. mojo says:

Winter, hon’ DD’s may come and DD’s may go… but a great ass is a joy forever.