My Bitch Mary

My bitch Mary, along with a lot of other bloggers with kids, is happy that school is starting. Poor Mary has been dealing with a lot of stuff, but she still manages to come by here and make a comment guaranteed to make me smile or laugh. I appreciate Mary, although you wouldn’t know it since my laggy ass hasn’t mailed her birthday present or her Marcus prize.

Still, I loves her a bunch, so today’s Tuesday Tune is for her. A little Saving Jane…

Mary by Saving Jane

And a little cartoon…

Hope I made you and Mary smile! Have a great Tuesday!

Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to My Bitch Mary

1. Shiny Bitch says:

I feel terrible. I still have yet to get her something.
    And yes, Mary is GREAT for a good laugh, isn’t she? You can always count on her to get you to giggle even on your worst days.

2. Shiny Bitch says:

I feel terrible. I still have yet to get her something.

Whall – Glad I could be of help! I really do have a photo of giraffe sex too. God help her, but Mary truly loves that one for a laugh!

Winters last blog post..Did I Ever Tell You…?

Winters last blog post..Did I Ever Tell You…?

5. whall says:

I like the giraffes and have forwarded them on appropriately to a giraffe freak I know.

whalls last blog post..Stuff you don’t want to MISC, #56

6. whall says:

whalls last blog post..Stuff you don’t want to MISC, #56

Vix – I am what my mama caused me to be. My mother took everyone under her wing. If I’m only a little like her, I’m a happy camper.

Jason – Me too! They are silly, something we adults don’t get to enjoy much anymore.

Mary – I somehow knew that the giraffes fucking was your favorite. I swear the gods were on my side the night I found that picture!

Matt – A little cute is a good thing on a Tuesday!

Susan – Glad the dancing giraffes could help!

Winters last blog post..My Bitch Mary

Matt – A little cute is a good thing on a Tuesday!

Susan – Glad the dancing giraffes could help!

Winters last blog post..My Bitch Mary

9. Dancing giraffes made my day, I’ll tell you that. And yes, I’m eager for school to start. All day to write? Paradise, baby.

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Susan’s Fashion File: Business Attire

10. Dancing giraffes made my day, I’ll tell you that. And yes, I’m eager for school to start. All day to write? Paradise, baby.

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Susan’s Fashion File: Business Attire

11. Matt-Man says:

Ha. Cute. Here’s to Mary, and here’s to you Winter. Cheers!!

Matt-Mans last blog post..Three Out of Four Shrinks Agree…It’s Birthday Time!!

12. Matt-Man says:

Ha. Cute. Here’s to Mary, and here’s to you Winter. Cheers!!

Matt-Mans last blog post..Three Out of Four Shrinks Agree…It’s Birthday Time!!

13. Maryo says:

I like the giraffee’s fucking better. Just something bout that that brings a smile to my face. Or I am a sick sick puppy…your call.
    Glad I can make you smile. I figure you got enough going on you need a smile everynow and than. Plus I dont really need my present. Just calling me a Marcus slut is good enough for me.
    Love the song to. Going to have to go get that now. I love Last Dance with Mary Jane by Tom Petty as my Mary song but I am going to have to change that. Thanks for the pimping!!

14. Maryo says:

15. Jason X says:

I like the dancing giraffes.

Jason Xs last blog post..Can’t Save Her Life, Can’t Have Sex with Her

16. Jason X says:

I like the dancing giraffes.

Jason Xs last blog post..Can’t Save Her Life, Can’t Have Sex with Her

17. Vixen says:

Freaking awesome song. I am stealing it for private purposes (??). I think I am falling in love with you. Must tell my husband. You have a huge heart and I really like that in a person.

18. Vixen says: