Manga Sunday

I’m gonna catch up on blogs today. I promise. I feel bad that I haven’t read, but I had to catch up at the Bar and now I’m a post ho there. Also, it’s been so humid here that I’m kinda miserable. I feel like I have a low grade fever, but it’s not me, it’s just the weather.

So, instead of a Sunday Silence photo, here is my Manga face. I don’t think it looks very much like me, but I like the graveyard background. Heh.

If you’ve been by Dawg’s site then you know that I got a prestigious award!

Dawg happened to like the AC/DC song I posted this week, while trying to broaden Motley’s classic rock music horizons. Thanks for snacking on me, Dawg!

Happy Sunday!

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Manga Sunday

Wayne – I was trying for the dark circles under my eyes. That was as close I could get. LOL

Karl – Thanks much!

Marty – Thanks to you too. Yeah, the manga thing was cool that first night, but now it’s kinda old. Notice that I’m not using it as an avatar anywhere. LOL

Winters last blog post..Tropical Monday

Karl – Thanks much!

Winters last blog post..Tropical Monday

Congrats on getting Snacked. I’m going to pass on doing a Manga avatar. Your’s came out pretty cool.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #18

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #18

5. Karl says:

Congrats on getting snacked and manga’d!

Karls last blog post..The One Where Karl Quits Smoking.

6. Karl says:

Congrats on getting snacked and manga’d!

Karls last blog post..The One Where Karl Quits Smoking.

7. whall says:

I like the battle scars under your eyes.

8. whall says:

I like the battle scars under your eyes.

Susan – She’s had some Maiden, but she’s such a Crue girl that she kinda goes Meh. The Mangas do have some rockin’ cleavage though.

Jen – Me too. Now I can slack off again! 😉

Iron Fist – They did the girls up right. I’m not sure why they were lacking with the guys. It’s clearly a design flaw.

Winters last blog post..Tropical Monday

Jen – Me too. Now I can slack off again! 😉

Winters last blog post..Tropical Monday

11. Iron Fist says:

It seems like all the manga girl avatars get to have rock-star amounts of cleavage. They could at least do us guys a favor and let ours have six-pack abs or something.

12. Iron Fist says:

13. Well I’m glad you got caught up. Great Manga face.

14. Well I’m glad you got caught up. Great Manga face.

15. Motley definitely needs musical horizon-stretching. Have you guys done the Iron Maiden thing yet? Run To The Hills….

*ahem*

I know. I sing badly. Shouldn’t do it. I try not to.

Anyway, what I really wanted to tell you was that you look better than your manga chick. Know why? Those manga things strip all the character out of a face, and character is what it’s all about. Down with the bland manga faces!

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..100 Words: Corn

16. Motley definitely needs musical horizon-stretching. Have you guys done the Iron Maiden thing yet? Run To The Hills….

*ahem*

I know. I sing badly. Shouldn’t do it. I try not to.

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..100 Words: Corn