Turn Up the A/C!

I haven’t done much about adding to my 100 Things so I thought I’d drop a few on here today since I was rudely awakened forty minutes before my alarm goes off. Since normally I post hotness and hotties on a humpday, these items are all related to heat, hotties… you get the picture.

1. I haven’t had sunstroke, but I have had sun poisoning. If I’m in the sun too much now, I get really sick later. Chills, fever, shakes, nausea. It’s awful.
  2. I still have a nostalgic kinda thing for my ex, the hottie named Paul. It’s fueled some dreams, some fantasies, and few writing projects. Hot men make good muses.
  3. I get really homesick when it’s hot here. I mean, 68 degrees and overcast is the perfect weather to me. It’s what my body is used to after living 30 years in that climate. When I’m really overheated and miserable in my hot, swampy house, I just wanna lay down (in front of the fan, of course) and sob because I miss home so much.
  4. When I look at some of the old photos of me, from my 20’s and a few from my 30’s, I think, my God. I was pretty and never knew it. How did I never know it?
  5. Me and another blogger (male) have this torrid fantasy about sharing Kelly Monaco… and/or Marcus Schenkenberg. Rawr.
  6. I am addicted to hot wings. It is probably my most favorite food on the planet. Whenever I go to a new restaurant and I see hot wings on the menu, I have to try them. I’m not sure whose wings are my favorites these days because my favorite place, Big Red Wings on Santa Monica Blvd in West LA, is gone now. Hooters falls in the middle for me. Their wings are good, but not great. Not a fan of Wingnuts (the wings or the prices) either. El Toritos’ hot wings are actually pretty good. Same for Islands and Marie Callender’s. I just can’t pick a fave place anymore. I just keep trying wings from everywhere and some day I’ll find a replacement for Big Red Wings, I guess.
  7. I would totally watch soccer just to get my eyeballs all over that Brazilian soccer team. I think I need to move to Brazil. They have the hottest men, I swear. The models… omg. Rafael Lazzini, Andre Coelho, the Verga brothers and more. I would love to retire to Brazil and sit and watch the hotties all day long while twatting to everyone how happy I am with the scenery. Oh, yeah. Now, that is a fantasy!
  8. I don’t usually watch TV, but I’ve totally been watching In Plain Sight strictly to get a glimpse of the hottie on there, Christian de la Fuente.
  9. Hot tubs are one of my favorite things in the world. However, since there isn’t one where I live and I look like Jabba the Hut in a bathing suit anyway, I never get to indulge. If I ever get my own house, it would absolutely need a hot tub so I could sit in it naked and enjoy the heat without being self conscious.
  10. Another of my fantasy-wish list items, is to cruise on a private yacht and go swimming someplace where the water is warm and perfectly clear (and shark free). I’m not quite sure why the warm water is so attractive since usually I have a huge fear of water and swimming.

So that’s it for me for today. Here’s a couple of eye candy morsels for you before I go.

Brandon Boyd of Incubus. This is my favorite photo of him, taken at a Surfrider Foundation event.

This is Christina Scabbia of Lacuna Coil. Sultry voice, sulty woman. Now, you’re all gonna want to go listen to her sing, right?

Hope your Humpday is filled with hotties, but not hot weather. Ugh.

Tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Turn Up the A/C!

UMB – Me too. I love those pics by the ocean!

Marty – I’ve really grown to love Lacuna Coil. They grown on you quickly. I wish I lived somewhere more temperate, truly. But the only offers I’ve had lately mean, stay here or move to New Hampshire. Methinks NH would be a mite too cold for me.

Winters last blog post..Tropical Monday

UMB – Me too. I love those pics by the ocean!

Winters last blog post..Tropical Monday

Lacuna Coil is a great band. Someone I worked with in the past loves this band. And of course, she is HOT!

The only A/C we have at our house is a window unit that we put into the computer room. It works very well and provides that room and the adjacent bathroom with cool air. The basement stays nice and cool most of the year.. good for summer, bad for winter (snow and cold).

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #18

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #18

5. Brandon Boyd makes me want to cum.

UnkeyMonkey Michaels last blog post..Michael Does The 80s

6. Brandon Boyd makes me want to cum.

UnkeyMonkey Michaels last blog post..Michael Does The 80s

Karl – They are hard rock. Italian. I like the song Falling. It’s a little mellower. And yeah, she is very hot!

Winters last blog post..Iā€™d Fuck You

Winters last blog post..Iā€™d Fuck You

9. Karl says:

Lacuna Coil? Wow, never heard of them, but I’ll certainly be checking them out. Yikes! She’s HOT.

Karls last blog post..Effing Computers

10. Karl says:

Karls last blog post..Effing Computers

Crys – He is defo a hottie! Built a lot like my Rott.

Matt – If I ever get to Bagwine, I’m sure we’ll have a grand time devouring hot wings together!

Mojo _ Awww! You’re so sweet! We can winter in Brazil and ogle the hotties there, then hop on up to Canada for the summer. Spring or Fall on a yacht in the Mediterranean sounds good too. I can handle the hot places if there is A/C.

Winters last blog post..Turn Up the A/C!

Crys – He is defo a hottie! Built a lot like my Rott.

Winters last blog post..Turn Up the A/C!

13. Mojo says:

I’ll share Christina with you Winter (since Kelly’s already spoken for I mean.) I’m trying to remember for sure, but I think Tyson’s made a pretty decent heat-it-yourself hot wing. It was one of those chicken companies… surprised me that it was as good as it was. Tell you what, we’ll winter over in Brazil and spend our summers in Iceland. Or Western Canada maybe. That way we can share all kinds of hotties. You likey?

Oh… and you’re still pretty… and now you know it.

Mojos last blog post..Thematic Photographic 11: Poignant

14. Mojo says:

Oh… and you’re still pretty… and now you know it.

Mojos last blog post..Thematic Photographic 11: Poignant

15. Matt-Man says:

Yum-Fricking-Oh. A post that cotains Hot Wings and a chick with dark hair. I lie that. Cheers Winter!!

Matt-Mans last blog post..Your Last Half of August 2008 Bagwine Whore-O-Scope

16. Matt-Man says:

Matt-Mans last blog post..Your Last Half of August 2008 Bagwine Whore-O-Scope

17. Crys says:

oh man, Brandon Boyd almost made my recent Top Ten list. i love the lithe guys. well played.

Cryss last blog post..Non Style

18. Crys says:

Cryss last blog post..Non Style

Susan – There are some really bad photos of Brandon out there. The ones from the Surfrider event are all hot photos. And Lube sauce? Mmmm. I already like the name! Thanks for the offer!

Mary – Awwww. I’m sorry you’re so tired. *HUGS* and a big MUAH! for you!

Winters last blog post..Turn Up the A/C!

Mary – Awwww. I’m sorry you’re so tired. *HUGS* and a big MUAH! for you!

Winters last blog post..Turn Up the A/C!

21. Maryo says:

I am to tired to make a smartass commment. Thanks for the hotties.

22. Maryo says:

I am to tired to make a smartass commment. Thanks for the hotties.

23. I love listening to Christina already. I dig Lacuna. And THAT’s an Incubus?? Wow.

About the wings — you’ll have to come visit and I’ll take you to the Lube. Or maybe I’ll just mail you some Lube sauce. I could totally do that for you; you’re worth it.

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Susan’s Music Talk: Chair Magnetic

24. I love listening to Christina already. I dig Lacuna. And THAT’s an Incubus?? Wow.

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Susan’s Music Talk: Chair Magnetic

Blu – Was it Brandon’s fault? If it wasn’t let’s blame him anyway, the damn hottie!

Kapgar – I must send you a link to my slideshow of naked Kelly Monaco.

Winters last blog post..Turn Up the A/C!

Kapgar – I must send you a link to my slideshow of naked Kelly Monaco.

Winters last blog post..Turn Up the A/C!

27. kapgar says:

I had no idea you shared the Kelly Monaco fantasy with me!

Yeah, I’m gonna listen to Christina Scabbia “sing.” Never knew that’s what they called it these days. šŸ˜‰

kapgars last blog post..Do you believe in magic…

28. kapgar says:

I had no idea you shared the Kelly Monaco fantasy with me!

kapgars last blog post..Do you believe in magic…

29. Amy-Blu says:

You melted my ice cream! šŸ™‚

Amy-Blus last blog post..When did I get so old?

30. Amy-Blu says:

You melted my ice cream! šŸ™‚

Amy-Blus last blog post..When did I get so old?