We’ve Got Big Balls

I’m not sure exactly how I ended up playing this for Motley last night. I think it might have had something to do with Dummy who is not fixed, but I’m not sure. All I really remember is that Motley hadn’t heard this song before. Well, she had, but she didn’t remember it. I mean, Rott’s played all the AC/DC albums repeatedly so she must have heard it at some point.

However, last night she was lying on my bed, on the phone with a friend, laughing her ass off at this:

May your Tuesday be filled with all the best kind of balls!

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to We’ve Got Big Balls

Marty – Nothing like a little AC/DC to rock your walls with. Having all the best of them in one place is awesome!

Winters last blog post..Tropical Monday

Winters last blog post..Tropical Monday

Too Funny! A friend of mine here at work got me hooked up with the entire AC/DC CD catalog, which is nice to have. All of my favorite songs of their’s I listened to growing up in one easy place.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #18

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #18

Mary – Balls, nuts, sacks. It’s all good. If you were single, singing that song would get you laid by a hottie. I should know. 😉

7. Maryo says:

Great now I have that song in my head. Just what I need to be singing while I am working. Like my tenants dont already think I am nut job as is *snort* I said nut.

8. Maryo says:

Mojo – You’ve so got me pegged. LOL

Mojo – You’ve so got me pegged. LOL

11. Mojo says:

Winter… you dirty girl. Thanks for stopping by. Rawr…

Mojos last blog post..Wordless Wednesday: Wet or Dry?

12. Mojo says:

Winter… you dirty girl. Thanks for stopping by. Rawr…

Mojos last blog post..Wordless Wednesday: Wet or Dry?

13. Jason X says:

Haha. Love that song.

Jason Xs last blog post..The Cock Block

14. Jason X says:

Haha. Love that song.

Jason Xs last blog post..The Cock Block

DH – My TBR pile is beyond huge because I’m writing so much. I will stop by this week to check out your drawings though. Oh, and don’t forget to stop by and see Andrei. It’s his fuckin’ birthday. Heh.

17. Ahahahahaha! Gotta love AC/DC! Hey! Did you read Acheron yet? Got some new DH drawings up if you want to take a look! http://acheronchick.blogspot.com/

18. Ahahahahaha! Gotta love AC/DC! Hey! Did you read Acheron yet? Got some new DH drawings up if you want to take a look! http://acheronchick.blogspot.com/