Not a Mommy Blogger

I’m not! Really! Anyway, I’m not here today. I guest posted over here because

1. Someone is asleep, and is not rising from the depths of her room and,
  2. I don’t want anyone to ever call me a Mommy Blogger.

Oh, wait! I didn’t squee in that post, so I guess I’m not a mommy blogger after all. Or I’m not fluffy. Something like that anyway. Click the link and go read. Maybe it will make you chuckle…

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Not a Mommy Blogger

Jason – I don’t get their blogs either. And i don’t get all the men who flock to them. Maybe it’s just the anthropologist in me coming out, but I’m curious what people see in that world that I don’t.

Winters last blog post..We’ve Got Big Balls

Winters last blog post..We’ve Got Big Balls

3. Jason X says:

I don’t get their blogs. But I think those soccer moms would get mine. Maybe not the corporate side of it, but wait until I do “The Weekend User Pool” blog. They have much better material than they’ll ever admit to and write about…

Jason Xs last blog post..The Cock Block

4. Jason X says:

Jason Xs last blog post..The Cock Block

Jason – I can totally see how that works. Besides, are you sure they would get your blog? After all, taking the kids to soccer practice isn’t very corporate. 😉

7. Jason X says:

I agree. You’re not a mommy blogger. I don’t read mommy bloggers. And they don’t let me read their blogs. It’s a good relationship.

Jason Xs last blog post..The Cock Block

8. Jason X says:

Jason Xs last blog post..The Cock Block

Justin – Glad you liked the story. It even makes Motley laugh!

Susan – I know, huh.

Jen – You’re like me and Susan. Way too irreverent to be one. Plus, I think we’d all get kicked out for being too sarcastic and not squeeing over our spouses all the time.

Winters last blog post..Not a Mommy Blogger

Justin – Glad you liked the story. It even makes Motley laugh!

Susan – I know, huh.

Winters last blog post..Not a Mommy Blogger

11. LMAO!!!! See, I wouldn’t mind being a “mommy blogger” but they’d tsk tsk me right out of the business. LOL.
    Appalled I think would be the word.

12. LMAO!!!! See, I wouldn’t mind being a “mommy blogger” but they’d tsk tsk me right out of the business. LOL.
    Appalled I think would be the word.

Mojo – I’ve been reading in my reader. I’ve just been busy and haven’t had the time to comment. And your patterns have been giving me a headache! 😉

Winters last blog post..Not a Mommy Blogger

Winters last blog post..Not a Mommy Blogger

15. Mojo says:

Meh. I can’t sleep when it’s hot either. I find myself restless and discontent and not very likable.

Thanks for stopping by Winter… haven’t seen you in a while. Don’t be a stranger!

Mojos last blog post..The Great Karma Roundup

16. Mojo says:

Mojos last blog post..The Great Karma Roundup

Marty – In Motley’s case, lately anyway, I think it’s because it’s hot in our house. Her sleep is disturbed by the heat so she ends up oversleeping.

Winters last blog post..Not a Mommy Blogger

Winters last blog post..Not a Mommy Blogger

Imagine that… teens that sleep a lot. So does my almost 17-yr old.

martymankinss last blog post..Obama Is Pregnant*

Imagine that… teens that sleep a lot. So does my almost 17-yr old.

martymankinss last blog post..Obama Is Pregnant*

21. You are SO not a Mommy blogger! OMG, the thought of either you or me as Mommy Bloggers is enough to induce mass hysteria!

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Roadie Poet: Ask

22. You are SO not a Mommy blogger! OMG, the thought of either you or me as Mommy Bloggers is enough to induce mass hysteria!

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Roadie Poet: Ask