Is Annoyed a Color?

Before you read this, you might want to read Jester, Britt, and my post from yesterday including the comments. What’s written below pertains to all of these posts.

After yesterday’s soul baring post about my writing and self esteem, I have something that seems, on the surface, to go along with it nicely. I took this damned color test thingy because Jester did. I wondered if the color thing explained why Jester had been annoyed recently. Maybe it explains why I’ve been so moody lately. That would certainly be the answer for someone who believes in karma and fate and all that stuff. I don’t really happen to believe in supernatural explanations for the inexplicable, however.

At any rate, here’s the results of my Color Test.

ColorQuiz.com Winter took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!“Strives for a life rich in activity and experience…”

Click here to read the rest of the results.

I don’t think we can box any of us up as tidily as all of these quizzes do. No two of us are alike and the answers are too pat. Still, they are kinda fun and this one tied in nicely to yesterday’s post.

At Britt’s yesterday, she had people post the link(s) to posts they wrote that they liked best. Reading them was an adventure. I haven’t finished yet, but it was an amazingly creative thing to post. I liked the way it was interactive and how Britt herself went to read all the posts. It was one of those things that makes you smile about the community that is this blogging world.

I posted the link to my 10th Thursday Thirteen. It was 13 excerpts from The Bar that included a kiss. The reason it is my favorite post is because in the comments people told me how the kisses made them feel, and how they wanted to go kiss their S.O. Reaching people with my writing is important to me, whether it’s here or at The Bar. So on the day my self esteem was feeling bruised about my writing, Britt’s post made me think of that TT and how the readers felt after reading my writing.

I feel much better now. Vindicated in a sense. I loved all the comments I got on yesterday’s post, but Vixen was right in the end. I had to find the satisfaction within me. My satisfaction wasn’t in my writing, but was in the feelings my writing evoked in others. So thank you to Jester, Britt, the commenters on my blog yesterday, and everyone who commented on my Thursday Thirteen the Tenth. My self esteem is totally sending you all hugs right now!

Have a colorful Thursday!

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Is Annoyed a Color?

Marty – Cartoons don’t work on your brood? LOL

Amber – I’ve put the moody behind me. I had a nice lunch with Hilly today and that helped. It’s nice to have friends again. I was so cut off the last few years while Rott was going through his “issues.” Thanks for the offer! It’s always nice to know that people care!

TSM – I don’t quite hold with what it says. People are too individual for these pat quizzes to have much meaning. Keep resisting. One of us has to!

Blu – It’s an odd quiz. There are enough differing emotional elements in it that it should fit just about anyone. Hope everything is ok in your world!

Winters last blog post..Is Annoyed a Color?

Marty – Cartoons don’t work on your brood? LOL

Winters last blog post..Is Annoyed a Color?

3. Amy-Blu says:

Well that was freaky. I took it and in light of the crappy news we got yesterday it was very spot on..weirdness..

4. Amy-Blu says:

5. TSM says:

If y’all keep doing this I will have to go take that quiz. And I am resisting.

But damn that peer pressure! I never could resist it!!

6. TSM says:

If y’all keep doing this I will have to go take that quiz. And I am resisting.

But damn that peer pressure! I never could resist it!!

7. Amber says:

I took that damned quiz as well and it was spot on. Kind of scary that a group of colors can tell you so much about yourself…

Email me if you need to vent or something. I can be a pretty good listener and sometimes, it helps to blow it all off to a “stranger.” In any case, I’m here for ya, hon. Sorry for the things that are behind you being “moody” lately.

Take care of yourself!

8. Amber says:

Take care of yourself!

9. Maryo says:

Annoyed is a color….red for sure. OR it is the color of couds with rain in it. I am trying not to curse at them cause my kids are inside running around stupid. Wonder if I should put something to make them sleep in their food???

10. Maryo says:

Britt – I figure, if I can make you all wanna go kiss someone, I’m spreading peace and love, right? Or free love and wild sex… either way, it’s not violence against others and it’s fun! Woo hoo! Seriously, though, not all the differences we make have to be profound and deep. Just influencing someone to go kiss their honey can be important.

Winters last blog post..Is Annoyed a Color?

Winters last blog post..Is Annoyed a Color?

13. Miss Britt says:

Those are the ones that keep me going to – the ones where you know, after the browser was closed, something you said made a difference.

Miss Britts last blog post..Did I Ever Tell You About The Time Jared Peed All Over?

14. Miss Britt says:

Tempest – I love reddish orange! LMAO Reds, oranges, peaches, pinks… all colors I look good in. Yellow… UGH. I look like crap in it and have never liked the “sunny” color. I love the non-colors too: black, white, grey. And I’m coming to like royal blue thanks to this blog template.

Winters last blog post..Is Annoyed a Color?

Winters last blog post..Is Annoyed a Color?

17. I’d say if “annoyed” could be a color, I’m sure it’d be a reddish orange. Hahaha!

18. I’d say if “annoyed” could be a color, I’m sure it’d be a reddish orange. Hahaha!