Grill Me

I’ve been grilled like a bratwurst at a tailgate party! Neil over at Citizen of the Month has this project he set in motion some six months or so ago. It’s still going strong. It’s the Great Interview Experiment. The reason I know it is still going strong is that I was interviewed by Vodkamom. If you’re interested in what she asked me and what I had to say, click on her name and check out the interview post on her blog. She didn’t ask me run of the mill questions so it’s not quite as boring as you might think it would be. I sent off my questions to the person I am interviewing and I’m awaiting his replies. Once I have them, I will post my interview here.

Now, it’s time for my Monday Marcus photo. Today, I am speechless. I just want to look at the man and drool. These are the photos that made him a superstar in the modeling world.

If you like hot guys who are cool, you gotta swing by Uncle Monkey Boy’s brand new blog. Click on his name and leave a welcome comment for him. I’m very excited for him. I’m sure he will find this just as much fun as the rest of us do.

I had a great brunch at El Torito with Karl and Motley on Sunday. I knew Karl would be going back to Florida on Wednesday so I wanted a chance to go hang with him one more time before he left. He’s not even gone yet and I already miss him being nearby!

So he and I and Motley were sitting at our table Twittering and fussing with our new phones… while this guy sat a few booths away with an overstuffed organizer, papers sliding out of it… We were so techie and cool. I don’t understand how business people can walk around with those little overstuffed folders of leather in this day and age. Hello! Smart phones, people! Buy one. Learn to use it. Lose the bits of paper!

Paper is only good for fanning yourself when you’ve been looking at Marcus Schenkenberg photos. HEH. Have a great Monday!

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Grill Me

UMB – We all gots to stick together! I don’t have a ton of readers but there are good folks, cool peeps who read here and they should totally check out your blog! As for that hottie Marcus… I post him every Monday. I can’t help myself! Love you too!

3. Thank you!!!! Both for the smoking hot pics, and for sending friends to my new blog! Love you!

4. Thank you!!!! Both for the smoking hot pics, and for sending friends to my new blog! Love you!

Marty – I just don’t get the organizer thing in this age of laptops, pdas and smartphones. I could type out a ton of notes on my phone, save a backup of them online to Mozy when I’m done and if I dropped the phone in a martini I’d still have my notes. It’s not rocket science, so even kids can do it, yet people often prefer paper to microchips.

I don’t understand how people still have tons of papers they bring to lunch. Can’t all of that fit on a laptop in PDF format?

And if you really need papers, then keep them organized.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #16

And if you really need papers, then keep them organized.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #16

Shiny – Mmmmn, Marcus is right!

Justin – I think everyone has a crush on UMB. He’s the rare combo of smart, sweet, talented, genuinely beautiful man and person. You’d have to be a blind idiot not to be stricken by that fact.

Winters last blog post..Fry Daddy!

Shiny – Mmmmn, Marcus is right!

Winters last blog post..Fry Daddy!

11. Justin Scott says:

I do love hot boys and I do have a cyber crush on UMB. Further more, those pics are too hot for me to handle, for real!

Finally, paper is for losers. My boss always wants me to print out things, that’s just silly.

12. Justin Scott says:

13. Shiny Bitch says:

Mmm…I can see why those pictures made him famous. Mmm…Marcus.
    I heart technoligy. And I love living in this era where there’s so many cool gadgets and gizmos. They make life SO much easier.
    *looks at Marcus one last time* Mmm…Marcus.

14. Shiny Bitch says:

Mmm…I can see why those pictures made him famous. Mmm…Marcus.
    *looks at Marcus one last time* Mmm…Marcus.

Matt – I am nothing if not sexy… er sexist. Ahem.

Winters last blog post..Grill Me

Matt – I am nothing if not sexy… er sexist. Ahem.

Winters last blog post..Grill Me

17. Matt-Man says:

I am offended by the blatant sexism that exists on this site. How dare you? Okay, off to read your interview now. Cheers Winter!!

Matt-Mans last blog post..African-American Like Me

18. Matt-Man says:

Matt-Mans last blog post..African-American Like Me

Mary – Every technotard knows someone who isn’t. This guy probably has kids who could set him up with a Blackberry or iPhone and teach him how to use it. His sliding bits of paper were just not smart in this age of computers and smart phones.

Winters last blog post..Grill Me

Winters last blog post..Grill Me

21. MaryO says:

I totally forgot to thank you for bearing me. I have passed on the bear love.

22. MaryO says:

I totally forgot to thank you for bearing me. I have passed on the bear love.

23. MaryO says:

That is what I try to tell my boss. Everything is done with paper still. I swear we would get things done faster if she would listen to me.
    Than I remember that not all of us are tencho savvy. Lord knows I am a tenchotard so why wouldnt others be the same? Dont judge us Tenchotards to much girl. We do try.

24. MaryO says: