Late Date

Yes, my Monday morning date with Marcus is late. I am still recovering from a weekend of debauchery fun at Dave Diego on Saturday and with Hilly, Karl, the gays, and Othurme on Sunday. The past few years have been so rough on me emotionally that I have forgotten what it is like to truly have friends and have fun. I am more grateful than I can convey for the friends I have made here in the PRB.

Since it is Monday, and since I took today off, I think I should post a couple of luscious Marcus pics just because one can never post a surfeit of a man who looks like this one does. Besides, I can never make up my mind. I think every photo of him makes my heart go THUD.

Before I post Marcus, I do want to pimp out a couple of things. First, everyone should keep checking Flickr for all the Dave Diego photos. I believe Jester is uploading some today. Me, Karl, and SJ posted some, but we weren’t the only ones there, so I’m sure more photos are forthcoming. Second, I’m going to be participating in the Great Interview Experiment over at Citizen of the Month. If you haven’t done this yet, you should. Neil has lots of reasons why listed on his blog, but really, it’s just a fun thing to do to get to know other bloggers. Much better than a meme IMHO.

Now, here is my favorite celeb to round out my Monday.

Watermelon, anyone? I’m not a fan of melon, but I could stand between those thighs and eat me some…

I love a man in a towel. Can I be the guitar? He can strum me all night long…

Another set of daydreams inspired by Marcus. I love Mondays. Now, maybe I’ll go play some Solitare with the Blogography cards. They have a really nice texture to them. I’m in love with them too. Talking to Justin on Twitter about a party bus where we play Rock Band and poker with Dave’s cards has me itching to look at the cards again.

Happy party bus Monday to everyone!

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Late Date

1. whall says:

I’m glad you had a good time at DaveDiego. I composed a little song for Karl about it (it’s catchy, like ebola!). And we’re having our very own Davestin event here in Austin! WOOHOO!

whalls last blog post..Happy vs Not Happy

2. whall says:

whalls last blog post..Happy vs Not Happy

Huntress – I have lots of pics of him. I post him every Monday to get the week started right. Lately, I’ve been lusting over Christian de la Fuente too.

Winters last blog post..Late Date

Winters last blog post..Late Date

5. Marcus… That just made my Monday. I got a few pics of him around here somewhere…

6. Marcus… That just made my Monday. I got a few pics of him around here somewhere…

Marty – I think Dave is shipping them all out when he gets home.

Mary – No nakey. However, I have an extra pack now and I owe you a pressie, so a deck will be coming your way. Each suit tells a story. Your kids will probably find them really interesting too.

Gooster – You were just so cute, everyone wanted to hug you and squeeze you!

Karl – Glorious is a perfect word. We had an awesome time!

Winters last blog post..Late Date

Marty – I think Dave is shipping them all out when he gets home.

Gooster – You were just so cute, everyone wanted to hug you and squeeze you!

Karl – Glorious is a perfect word. We had an awesome time!

Winters last blog post..Late Date

9. Karl says:

It’s been a fun couple of days, hasn’t it? Glorious San Diego and then Rock Band at the Hilly House.

Karls last blog post..Dave Diego or Bust!

10. Karl says:

Karls last blog post..Dave Diego or Bust!

11. Gooster says:

Oh Winter, you are such a kind soul. I hope you did have fun, and it was nice to meet you! As for the melon… I am going to be nice and let you use your imagination!

Goosters last blog post..Confession

12. Gooster says:

Goosters last blog post..Confession

13. MaryO says:

I am so glad that you had a good time. These cards keep coming up and sound intersting. Anyone naked on them?

14. MaryO says:

I want my Blogography cards. I hope they ship soon.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #15

I want my Blogography cards. I hope they ship soon.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #15

Susan – Re the cover? I got that one. I’ve been mulling it over. I’m thinking I can’t do it, but mostly because I just don’t have any real ideas for it. I was hoping something would inspire me… hasn’t happened. Could be that I’m tired though. In fact, I think it’s Karl (nap) time!

19. I was wondering where you were today… did you get my e-mail last week?

Susan Helene Gottfrieds last blog post..Fiction Outtake: Trevor’s Bike (The Early Days)

20. I was wondering where you were today… did you get my e-mail last week?